Chapter 28

Author's Note: 

You know what. I always say updates will be every week, but I kept on losing track of time. Smh. So I'll just say, I'LL TRY to update every week. 

Also, can you do something for me puh-lease? Please visit @kukierosie's profile and visit her Chaengie awards book. It's a book made to award any Rosie ship books. I am (sort of, kind of) co-hosting it with her, aka she's doing most of the job while I cheer her on. I hope you could pay a visit. Hopefully, nominate your favorite book in there and also get recommendations from other readers. 

Also? Don't you love the new cover made by rosieslvier??? Cause I do!!!! For more arts and content visit (and submit if you can hehe) Elite University: A reader's diary. To access it, just go to my profile hehe. 

As usual, I love you all! Always!

And PS, some characters in this chapter will piss you off like hell. Don't be angry at them. The real them are clueless about what their Elite U self are doing, hahaha. For short, this is just a story. Geez. Don't take it seriously. hahaha. 

-pastelppscle. 

Jungkook woke up from his deep slumber because of a huge rumble from the sky. 

As soon as he opened his eyes, he immediately noticed the patter of large droplets against his window as the wind howled almost furiously. The sky is darker than usual, and it would occasionally light up whenever lighting flashes. Someone must have angered the sky god because the intensity of the rain is no joke. 

He turned his head to the clock on his bedside table. It's 10 in the evening. He hasn't eaten his dinner yet, and guess he wouldn't be able to do that tonight because of the rain. It's impossible to eat out or have his food delivered. 

Jungkook decided to just go back to sleep. He's not that hungry anyway. It could wait until tomorrow.

 But just when he was about to close his eyes, he noticed his phone vibrating. 

"Why would Jimin call me at this hour?" Jungkook asked himself as he stared at the screen of his phone, which displayed Jimin's name. Nevertheless, he picked up the call. 

"Ne?" He asked. 

"Kook? Are you in your dorm?" Jungkook caught panic in Jimin's voice as he asked.