37

Courtney's P. O. V.
I got dressed ready to head to the club with Jeremy. He seemed to understand everything that was going on. He obviously tried to defend Leo. What did I expect?

"I'll be out in a second"I said, walking out of my bathroom. I got to my room only to find Leo in front of the mirror. He was combing his hair backwards.

"What are you doing here?"

"Jeremy said you needed a ride to the club"

"No I don't"I said, coming in. "He's taking me to the club"

"He just left"He said, watching me put on my heels.

"Little snitch"I muttered. "I'm no longer going"I decided, taking off my heels. "You can leave now"

"You act like you don't want me around"

"Now you get it"I said with a laugh. "Isn't this how you act? Always giving excuses and excuses. A break is better for us"

"A break?"He asked, with a sad laugh.

"Yes Leo. A break"I said. "It might do us some good"I said, packing my make up inside my make up box.

"If that's what you want"He lowly said, making me pause to look at him.

"Yeah"I choked out. All I wanted to do was rip his face apart for agreeing with me.

"I can't"He said, walking towards me.

"What are you...?"I couldn't complete my sentence. He grabbed me by my waist, kissing me angrily. I pulled away wanting to push him off but I couldn't. He moved his lips towards my neck. I lost it when I felt his tongue on my ear.

"Stop"I said. It sounded more like a moan. "Stop"I pushed him off as I felt his fingers on my thighs. "It doesn't work that way anymore"I said. He looked at me like he just lost me.

Maybe he has.

I walked out of the room, going to the bathroom to sit down and give myself a little space. I don't think I wanna be with Leo anymore.

***

Lincoln's P. O. V.
I walked into the hospital with my bodyguards Ben and Lucas, behind me. I was going to see the criminal who tried to kill Anna. I would've been a wreck if he had killed her. Thank heavens she stabbed him.

"Mr Tennyson" I heard a cop say as I stepped into the ward. Two other cops were in the room. They had to keep an eye on him. We have no idea what he's capable of.

"For how long has he been conscious?"I asked, looking at the dude who looked at me disgustingly.

"For about two hours"

"I need to have a word with him in private"I said, looking at the cops and everyone else.

"That's against protocols"Another cop spoke. "We were told to keep an eye on him and not leave his sight"

"Alright then"I said, walking towards the dude whose hands were tied with handcuffs around the bed.

"What's your name?"I asked, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Go to hell"he whispered.

I laughed, watching him look at me with so much hate and disgust. "You know you could get a long sentence or worse... a death sentence for an attempt to murder"