53

*Three months later*

Lincoln's P. O. V.

"Look who's getting married"Julian said, putting the camera in my face.

"Dude"I laughed, waving the camera off.

"He's nervous as hell"he said, turning off the camera.

"Clean as always"I admired myself in the mirror.

"Dude"Julian said. "You're one lucky man"He said, looking at his phone. "She's so beautiful"He added. I walked to look at the video of Anna he was watching.

She was getting her hair styled. She had a beautiful smile on. Miranda was beside her, acting crazy as always.

I smiled, watching her talk to Courtney and some ladies in the room with her.

"You're so in love man"Julian said, looking at me.

"I am"I confessed.

"I'm happy for you man... after all y'all been through. It's so good seeing you this way Linc"

"Don't fucking call me that"

"Your mood switched from 0-100"he laughed making me shake my head in annoyance.

"I gotta go see her"I said, walking to the door.

"I don't think the ladies are gonna allow that"he said. I ignored him, walking out of the room.

I want to see my bride.

Anna's P. O. V.
"You're so gorgeous"I heard my mum say, stepping into the room.

It was the day I dreamed of. I was getting married to the man I was deeply in love with. We've stood by each other through the tough and rough times. I knew he loved me very much. I watched my mum look at my face, about to tear up.

"Mum"I said, watching her cry.

"I can't help it"she sniffed.

"Okay come on"My eldest sister, Ella said, pulling her out of the room. I was glad she did that because I'd start crying too.

"He looks so much like Lincoln"Bailey said, rocking my baby in her arms. "You carried him for nine months just to copy and paste his dad's face"she added.

"Eight months actually"I smiled.

"He's gonna be so handsome"she smiled, looking at him.

My hairstylist was almost done styling my hair. I was so nervous. I admired myself as soon as she was done.

"We have like an hour"Kristen said, stepping into the room, staring at me. "Oh Lincoln is gonna drool"she said with a laugh, looking at me.

"Bet"Miranda said, walking in with a jewelry box.

"Hey sister-in-law"she smiled, stopping in front of me. "Here are your jewelries"she said.

"Thank you"I smiled.

"We're so happy for you and Lincoln"she hugged me.

"Thank you"I said, pulling away.

"Let me help you with that"Courtney said, getting the jewelries. She put on the necklace, staring at me in the mirror with a smile. "Your dumbass is getting married"she cleaned an unconscious tear.

"You're gonna ruin your make up"

"Bitch please"she sniffed, dabbing her tears.

"I love you so much"I said, hugging her.