22

Anna's P. O. V.

"Surprise surprise"Jeremy says as he sees me walk in with Lincoln.

Lincoln convinced me to go to the party, telling me about how hard I work. He works harder than me and I know he's doing all this because he thinks we're not okay.

Are we?

"Well thank Lincoln. I wouldn't have come anyway"I said, looking at Courtney and Leonardo walk past us. Jeremy and Lincoln both did the man hug while I kept looking around at everyone. Some people were already staring at Lincoln and I.

Hate to be the centre of attraction when all I wanna do is have fun. Except I'm working.

"Drinks are over there"Jeremy said, pointing at the kitchen. "I can't be with your asses till the end of the party"He said, looking at me.

"Please do not get drunk"He begged me.

"Screw you"I said, walking away.

He knows I'm a huge mess when I'm drunk.

"I do not wanna be here"I said to Lincoln as I entered the kitchen, walking towards the refrigerator.

"A part of you does"

"A part of me wants to just..."I paused, bending over to look at the drinks. "Sleep"I added, getting two bottles of beer for both of us.

"Of course"he sarcastically said.

"I knew itttt"We heard drawl by the door. Three females with blonde hairs were standing by the door with so much make up on.

"Can I get a selfie with you?"One of the girls asked Lincoln.

"Sure"he replied with a smile. I had a smile on my face, sitting on the counter, watching them take selfies until they glared at me.

"We love you too"Another said, rolling her eyes at me before walking away. I laughed a little at how ridiculous that was.

"Now that's so much hate"I said, getting my beer opened.

"You'll get used to it when we get married"he said, walking towards me.

He did not just talk about marriage again.

"So funny"I replied, gulping down my beer. He had his eyes on me the whole time I drank.

"I mean it" he said.

I watched him look at me, piercing me with his eyes. I hate when he brings up marriage talk. It scares me so much. I always change the subject whenever he talks about marriage. He always tries to bring it up. I'm not down for that.

I am but... Not now.

"Yo I told you it was Tennyson"I heard someone say, glad that saved me. Three boys were standing by the door. Two of them had a huge smile on their faces while one kept a frown on. They looked happy to see Lincoln.

"Tennyson... I'm a huge fan"One of the guys said, walking towards us.

"And your girl..."another added, going on his knees, taking us aback.

"I heard you're no longer playing basketball ever since you got plastic legs on"The guy who had a frown on said.

"I don't have plastic legs on"Lincoln said with a chuckle, trying to stay cool.

"Be cool"One of them said.

"So you're playing this weekend?"he asked.

"Definitely"