11

Lincoln's P. O. V.

Anna got my house door opened while I stood behind her tired of using the crutches under my armpit. I heaved a sigh in relief as soon as I stepped in. I threw the crutches on the chair, hopping towards the bar beside my kitchen. I got myself a glass of vodka, sitting on the stool while staring at Anna who was staring back at me. I could tell she felt like punching me for throwing the crutches.

"You're just using the cast for a little while. Why are you being stubborn about it?"she asked, frustratedly.

"Two months isn't a little while"I said, pouring another glass. I got another glass, pouring some for her as she sat on the tall stool in front of me.

"Damn, I hate the smell of the hospital"I said.

"Me too"She said, taking a sip.

"You still haven't told me what was wrong"I said, watching her uncomfortable expression.

"Lincoln I don't wanna talk about it"she said, looking away.

"Why can't you talk to me?"I asked a little hurt. She knows virtually everything about me. She knows my family. She has met my family but I have never met hers. Not even one. She never talks about them. She only said her parents are divorced and that's that. I didn't wanna push further. I'm gonna get married to her and I need to know these things. She never talks to me and I know something is definitely wrong.

"I just don't wanna talk about it"She said, taking a sip again.

"You know that hurts right?"I said. "Every time... you don't wanna talk about it"

"You should probably respect that I don't"she said, looking at my face.

"I always respect that you don't but what the hell? You were crying Anna and you don't wanna talk about it? Why can't you just..."

"Lincoln I promise I'd tell you when I'm ready. I don't think I am"

"There you go with the Promise word again"I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah because I don't know when I would be ready"she calmly said, sucking her bottom lip.

I love when she does that. She always looks so sexy.

"Too bad, my breakfast in bed turned out bad"I said, changing the topic, not wanting to push further. When she's ready to talk about it, I would listen.

She gave a little laugh, looking at me. "I'm still gonna eat all of that when I get back home"

"I thought you were staying over"

"I am. I don't trust you to use the crutches"she said making me roll my eyes. "I have a video shoot tomorrow so I'd go get my stuff and be back"

"Fredrick could drive you"I said, mentioning my chauffeur.

"Damn"she swore, looking at her phone. "Why you gotta make it so far?"she soliloquized.

"What?"

"Sebastian's music video"

"Sebastian?"I asked irritatedly.

The moment I saw him, I hated him. I had a really bad feeling about him.

"Yeah. I'm one of the vixens for his next video"