8

Anna's P. O. V.

Sebastian and I got to Bredgic Comedy Show ten minutes before the show started. I was so excited. I've only watched the Comedy shows on T. V. I would have gotten myself a ticket but it really never crossed my mind.

The show lasted for about an hour and I really felt like I laughed my soul away. We went to a donut shop to get some snacks and a bowl of ice cream after the show. I kept laughing as we remembered how the show was while getting into his car.

"That was so hilarious"I laughed.

"It's so much easier watching them in person than on T. V"he said, putting the car key in ignition.

"I know right?"I said, stuffing a donut in my mouth while he drove off. My ringtone distracted me, making me drop the snacks in my hands on my legs. I got it out of my purse, looking at the caller ID.

Lincoln was calling me. I texted him after the show that I went to go see it and he read it but didn't give a reply. I guess that's why he was calling.

"Hey"I said.

"Hey babe. How was the show?"he calmly asked.

"It was so hilarious"I said with a laugh, remembering what happened.

"Well, I'm in your house"he said.

"Oh"I said, knowing why he was there. I knew he wanted to know who Sebastian was even though I already told him. "Cool then. I'll see you in a bit"I said.

"Alright babe"he said and I hung up.

"Everything okay?"Sebastian asked.

"Yeah"I said. "It's just my boyfriend"

"Your boyfriend"he said. "You're so in love"He said and I laughed.

I wondered what Lincoln would say when he sees Sebastian. No doubt, he would totally intimidate him by indirectly telling him to back off.

Maybe.

We got back to my house after an hour drive. Half past ten.

"Thank you for tonight. I really appreciate it"I said, alighting the car.

"Oh yeah sure. Sometime again maybe?"

"Sometime?"I asked with a little laugh.

What?

I turned around, distracted by the door slam behind me. Lincoln was walking towards me with a smile.

"Babyyy"He drawled. "I've been waiting like forever. You got me so worried" he said, leaning in and placing his lips on mine. "Oh hey there"he said to Sebastian, acting like he didn't know he was there. "Sebastian right?"

"Yeah"he replied with a little chuckle.

"Nice ride"Lincoln sarcastically said, looking at his car.

I can bet he would say something stupid.

"Wait you're Tennyson right?" Sebastian asked.

"Yeah. Lincoln Tennyson" he introduced, stretching his hand out, glaring at him a little bit. Sebastian took it coolly.

"Thanks for the ticket and the show"I said, wanting Sebastian to leave so Lincoln wouldn't say something stupid.

"Oh yeah sure"he said.

"Thanks for getting my WOMAN home safe"he said, stressing on the word, "WOMAN". I would have killed you if anything happened to her"he gave a fake laugh. So did Sebastian.