42

Anna's P. O. V.
"Now that I've got your undying attention, please welcome Lincoln Tennyson and his girlfriend Anna Blast"We heard Jonathan Moon say. Lincoln held my hand as we both came out, smiling. Everyone was cheering loudly and screaming. I was happy and nervous at the same time.

"It's good to have you here"Jonathan Moon said, taking a seat. Lincoln and I sat across him which was a little close to him.

"It's good to be here"Lincoln said.

"You know... when I sent that invite I was thinking you won't turn up"

"Common why would I?"Lincoln asked with a smile.

"The last time things were a little bit shaky. You and Anna had issues. Your fans have been dying to ask you questions concerning your relationship"He said. "What's it like dating Lincoln?"he asked. The way he threw the question felt like someone just threw a bomb at me.

"It feels like heaven dating Lincoln... I mean..."I said, looking at Lincoln with a smile.

"How would you know that? Have you been to heaven?"he interrupted, making the crowd laugh. I faked a laugh, not wanting to be awkward.

I didn't find it funny. I don't like him.

"That was metaphorical"I said with a little laugh. "You know sometimes you just wanna punch him so bad for being a stubborn head and the next time you just wanna..."

Fuck him.

"Wake up by his side and have him in your arms"

"That's so cute"he pouted like a child making me laugh.

He's ridiculous.

"You know... everyone keeps wondering how you both met. You've been dating for about a year or more?"

"Yeah"Lincoln and I said in unison.

"How did you meet?"

"Well..."we both started. We both paused, looking at each other.

"Okay"I said, gesturing for Lincoln to go ahead.

"You know I think I'd like to hear from both sides. Anna seems to know how to spice stories up"he said, looking at me with a smile.

"And you know how to crack lame jokes"I joked, making everyone laugh.

I was being deadass.

"Anna and I met at a bar"Lincoln started. I watched him talk with a smile on his face, remembering and explaining to everyone. He cracked jokes in between making me smile at how hilarious he is.

I'm madly in love with this man.

"That's really sweet"Jonathan said as Lincoln came to an abrupt end.

"There's been a rumour going on and we just want you to clarify that"He said to Lincoln. "What happened to Louise? Was it really a fake marriage? And everything happened so fast. Everyone thought y'all wanted to trend"

"What happened to me and Louise is not important"He said. "I got Anna here and she's all that matters"

"I just want to make your fans clear on certain things such as Anna being pregnant, Anna being a survivor and victim of physical and sexual abuse"

"Excuse me?"I spoke, watching him speak.

This is national television. Is he supposed to spit that out? And how the hell did he get to know?

"Yes. People got sources everywhere and they all said you were raped multiple times by your father"He said, making my heart beat fast. Mostly because Lincoln looked at me before keeping a straight face, not wanting to act awkward on T. V.