13

Anna's P. O. V.

~7 years ago~

"Hey get me some beer"My dad commanded as soon as I got into the house.

"I just got back from school" I wanted to say. I got into my room, putting my bag on my bed. I looked at my room door, thinking about running away. I haven't been able to tell my family what my dad does to me. They wouldn't believe me even if I did tell them.

"I said get me my beer"I heard my dad shout. I hurried to the kitchen only to find him already there with a bottle of beer in his hands.

I was screwed.

"I told you to get my beer"

"I was just going to go get it"I said, walking to the refrigerator.

"What's that irritating attitude?"he asked, aggressively pulling me by my hair.

"Dad please stop. You're hurting me"I pleaded. He turned deaf to my pleas, throwing me to the floor. I was about getting up only to be kicked by my waist. He spun me over, looking angrily at me while I held my waist, wincing at the horrible pain I felt.

"The next time I tell you to get me my beer and you go do something else, you're out of the house"

"I would really love that"I choked out.

"What did you just say?"he asked, pulling me aggressively, throwing me close to sink where the knives were kept. He came closer and I knew I had no choice but to grab a knife. I grabbed a knife as he pulled me by my arm, stabbing his shoulder.

"Arghhh"he shouted, falling to the floor, bleeding. I opened my mouth in shock, looking at him groan in pain.

What have I done?

I panicked, racing to my room, leaving him bleed on the ground. I packed my bags as quickly as I could, watching the door as I did, making sure I would know if he was coming in.

I went back to the kitchen only to find my dad in a pool of his own blood. I called an ambulance for help, lying about what happened.

"You"my dad said as soon as I hung up. I looked at him in the eye, wanting to do something to help but I knew better.

I knew I had to run.

~PRESENT DAY~

"And cut!"Sebastian's assistant shouted.

I sighed in relief, feeling so happy we were done shooting. I looked at Sebastian who was seated in the car with me. I was seated in the passenger's seat, tucking my hair behind my ear while watching him talk to his assistant. I alighted the car walking towards the little mirror I found plastered on the wall.

The mansion was so beautiful. The fountain, the pool and the table tennis court was really beautiful. I admired the house as we kept shooting in different areas.

I got off the grey contact lens I had on, carefully making sure I don't injure myself in the process. I love my hazel eyes so much. The shoot came to an end by half past 8, making me so tired. I got into a room and pulled off the costume, changing back to my red gown.

"Hey"I heard Sebastian say to me as I walked out of the room.

"Hey. I was about looking for you"

"It was so fun doing this with you"He said with a smile.

"Yeah it was really fun"I said. "Looking at how long it might take me to get back home..."I said, looking at my wristwatch. "I really should get going now..."