20

Anna's P. O. V.

"This is dumb"I said, putting some-popcorn in my mouth.

Lincoln and I were cuddled on my couch while watching a movie. We had a blanket wrapped around us with our legs on the table. I was bored watching the movie. The main character's actions annoyed the hell out of me.

"The plot twist is fucking crazy"He said, putting some-popcorn in his mouth.

"This shit don't happen in real life. This is fucked up"I said, staring at the T. V.

"I really want to see how it ends"

"Unfortunately I do too"I said, putting some popcorn in my mouth.

I looked at the Lincoln's phone on the table, ringing loudly. He moved to get it, rolling his eyes as soon as he looked at the caller ID. He hung up, placing his phone back on the table, wrapping his arms around me.

"Work?"I asked.

"Not exactly"he said, stuffing some popcorn in his mouth. "It's really not important"

I looked at Lincoln's phone which kept ringing again. He sighed, watching the phone ring.

"Who is it?"I asked. I was curious.

"It's not important"he replied, hanging up. He turned off his phone, moving back to me.

"And you turned off your phone?"

"I just really wanna see how this movie ends"

"Are you hiding something? You know you are"

"Baby, I'm just really trying to see how this movie ends. I'll call her later"

"Oh it's her?"I said, more curious than ever now.

"Yeah"he replied, wanting to pull me in his arms but I blocked him from doing that. He was hiding something and it hurt.

Makes me sound like a hypocrite because I'm hiding a lot of things from him.

"Sooo... who is she? Have I met her before?"

"She's a pest"he said, wanting to close the topic but I was gonna press further until he tells me.

Is he cheating on me?

"Oh? Really?" I said, acting surprised. "How come you've never mentioned her?"

"It's not important"

"You hung up and said you were gonna call her later. You don't wanna know what she wants to say now or something? Or wait you don't wanna talk to your so called pest in front of me?"I asked, trying not to get upset. "Which is it?"

"Okay"he sighed. "I've never told you about Louise because..."

"Oh her name's Louise"I said, remembering the girl Miranda and I met at the spa.

"Yeah and she's crazy. She been blowing up my phone ever since she watched the video of you and Sebastian. She showed up at my place also..."

"And?"I asked, impatiently.

"Obviously tried to seduce me as always"

"Seduce you as always?"

"Like I said, she's crazy"

"How come you've never mentioned her?"

"I really don't see how important she is"

"Miranda and I met her at the spa. How come you haven't mentioned her Lincoln? You told me about your exes except her. Why is that?"