16

Anna's P. O. V.

"Leonardo you fucking wanker"Jeremy said, aggressively tapping the screen of his phone.

Courtney and I were in the studio trying to make a routine for our collab dance class. It felt like ages since I last taught. Jeremy kept tapping his phone vigorously trying to beat Leonardo's high score as they both played online games on their phones. They kept cussing, looking extremely serious.

I've never even seen them look this serious for rehearsals.

"Don't they ever get tired?"She asked while I laughed at how serious they were.

"I doubt it"I said, packing my hair in a ponytail.

"Let's take like a minute break"Courtney said, laying on the ground. "I'm begging you Anna"

"I'm as tired as you are"I said, laying on the floor beside her.

"Damn my back hurts"she said.

"Not as much as my heart hurts"I joked.

"Did he call you? Or come visit?"she asked, referring to Lincoln.

"Even if he called me, he wouldn't be able to reach me. I blocked his number"

"Girl"She said sitting upright. "Unblock it"

"No fucking way"I said, looking at the ceiling.

"Your heart's gonna hurts harder then. Your choice"

"I doubt he called. The look on his face when he told me to take my spare key was unbelievable"

"He told you to spend the night... what if you did and everything went back to normal?"

"Godforbid Leonardo breaks up with you... and tells you to stay for the night after labeling you a liar and cheat"

"If I'm getting some D then"she said, thinking. "Boy bye later on, why the hell not?"

"You're worse than I am"

"I just want you to be happy Anna. Lincoln makes you happy and you make him happy too... look at the bright side, if you both get married, you'll have billion dollars babies"

"Shut the fuck up" I said, laughing.

"But still I do agree he's an ass"

"It's been three days"

"You love him so much"She said. I gave a little laugh, looking at the ceiling.

She's not wrong.

Lincoln's P. O. V.

I hurried to get the door opened as soon as I heard the doorbell. I wished it were Anna but I knew that wouldn't be.

"Good morning"My temporary secretary happily said as soon as I got the door opened for her.

I needed to sort somethings out and she had to be there. I haven't been to my company in a while.

I wish I had my legs back in shape.