12

Anna's P. O. V.

I woke up to the rays of the sunlight hitting my face. I rolled over to look away, closing my eyes, trying to go back to sleep. I sighed when I couldn't sleep anymore, feeling the bed wondering where Lincoln was because it was empty. I sat upright, yawning silently, looking at the desk beside the second window of the room. He was seated with his legs on the desk and his laptop on his legs, looking so serious.

Damn, my man's so good looking.

I looked at the wall clock, rolling my eyes when I saw it was just 7:49am. I should still be asleep by now.

"Hey"I said, hating my morning voice.

"Hey, you're up"he said, looking at me then his laptop.

"How long have you been awake?"I asked, wondering.

"5am? I have no idea"he said, typing on his laptop.

"5am?" I asked. "Lincoln the doctor said you should get enough rest"I said, not wanting to argue. "I have never seen a stubborn ass like you"I said, heaving a tired sigh.

"I have a lot of things to do"He said, still typing.

I looked at him staring at the screen for a while with a serious look on his face. He picked up his phone, making a phone call. He looked so serious, furrowing his eyebrows tiredly.

He's so hardworking.

He sighed tiredly when there was no answer. I nodded my head, standing on my feet, tired of telling him to take his time. He wouldn't listen. He stresses himself so much.

I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I stared at myself in the mirror, admiring myself a little. I raised my gown, staring at the stretch marks on my hips.

They looked really pretty.

I looked at the little scar on my arm after pulling off my gown, remembering my dad did that. I shook the thoughts away from my head, convincing myself that I was past that.

I'm way beyond that.

I got out of the bathtub after taking a shower, wrapping a towel around my body. I wrapped a towel around my head, walking out of the bathroom, looking at Lincoln who was still seated.

I doubt he moved an inch. It's 8:30am already.

"Not done yet?"I asked, walking to the closet.

"I am"he replied, putting his laptop on the table.

"Finally"I said, getting my underwear on with my back facing him. "Lincoln you work too hard."

"I have to"he said.

"You don't have to kill yourself for it babe"

"I can't go to the office so I have no choice"

"You've been on your laptop since 5am"I said, getting my red spaghetti strap gown slightly above my knees on. It had a little slit, showing a part of my left leg. It showed a little cleavage and hugged my body.

I turned around, looking at him watch me get the towel off my head. "I'm so glad you're mine" He said, getting his legs off the table. "You're so damn beautiful"he said, walking to the bed on one leg, laying on it with his back facing the ceiling.

I smiled, loving how he complimented me. I got my blow dryer, plugging it in the socket beside the bed. I got seated on the bed with the blow dryer in my hand.

"Common"Lincoln said, kneeling on the bed behind me, taking the blow dryer in his hand. "Hell, I love your hair so much"he said, making me smile. "Where's the shoot happening?"