18

Lincoln's P. O. V.

"This is so unbelievable"Miranda said as she walked into my house towards my kitchen.

I was peacefully working out in the gym room.  I barely had time to workout ever since I started using my crutches. I couldn't stop thinking about Anna. She unblocked my calls but didn't pick up the phone. I was startled when I heard loud knocking on my door. I hurriedly rushed hoping it'll be Anna.

I would call the cops if it's Louise.

I had to check my security camera to be sure it wasn't a robber. I was relieved it was just Miranda but also annoyed she came by.

She went to get herself a glass of orange juice in my kitchen looking pissed as hell. She got seated, staring at the glass in her hands angrily. I on the other hand kept wondering why she was so upset. She was angry with me. More than I was at myself.

"You said you wanted to get married to Anna. Hell! I already started making preparations"

"I didn't ask for that"I said, sitting on the couch.

"You don't need to ask for that. I was so happy you wanted to stay with Anna. She's the reason you stopped drinking"

"I don't drink"

"Yeah that's what we all thought until you both had a fight"

"Miranda do you have anything better to do? I'd suggest you go do them and stay out of my business"

"Do you know how happy Kristen and I both were when we saw how you loved Anna? Lincoln we have never seen you like that"she said. "Ever"she stressed, further. "You can't tell me you didn't know Sebastian made those videos for clout"

"I know he did"

"So why did you break up with her?"

"Look... this is me and Anna okay? what the hell? We broke up fine. We get back together. Fine. She doesn't want me anymore. Fine. This isn't your relationship" I stated.

Miranda takes my relationship with Anna seriously. Sometimes I think she's losing it.

"You love her so what's this about Lincoln?"

"For heavens sake Miranda, are you trying to act like mum? I wouldn't be surprised. You look a lot like her"

"Joke all you want. You put your damn pride aside and get back with Anna. It's been a week Lincoln. You know Anna would never cheat on you"

"I gotta go work out"I said, grabbing my crutches. "Show yourself the door if you're bored staying here"I said, placing the crutches under my armpits.

"I just want you to be happy Lincoln. You work too hard and you deserve that. When you were with Anna, you were less of a jerk"

I watched her gulp down the juice while standing on her feet. She looked at me for a while, grabbing her shoulder bag from the couch. I could tell what she was thinking.

"I'm gonna be out of town for a week or more. The new series..."

"Star Layer E."I interrupted. "You gotta go act season 5. I know"

"Anna..."she paused. "Anna's a real one Lincoln and I know that"she said.

"I'm starting to think she told you to come check on me"

"She would never but as a matter of fact she supports the break up"she said, taking me aback.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"She told me you broke up with her and she's not against it. I don't believe that. I'm female. I know she's just trying to be okay. Maybe she truly does though... I just don't want you to lose Anna that's all. You're an asshole"