Part 31

Mattia pov

Alright Mattia, calm the fuck down. It's nothing serious. You're just going out with the girl you're deeply in love with.

I was pacing around the front of Zora's apartment and I hadn't knocked on the door yet because I was feeling hella nervous. 

I didn't even have the courage to ask her out to this, if it wasn't for the death glares Inayah, Kai and ale gave me as I was leaving her office this morning, I probably wouldn't be here right now.

After I calmed myself down I looked at the doorbell and went ahead to press it but I stopped again.

" oh for fucks sake," I heard Inayah mumble as she answered the door. I jumped back because she scared me and she looked at me pityingly, " I've been watching you for 20 minutes now and it was funny at first but now it's just sad,"

I looked at her seriously and I felt a little embarrassed that she saw me freaking out before. She smirked at me and I glared at her," I really hate you," I told her.

She opened the door for me to walk in and she started to laugh, " whatever," she closed the door behind me and I stood there because I couldn't be bothered taking off my shoes.

" is she ready yet?" I asked Inayah and she shook her head.

" not yet," she answered, " so where are you taking her?" She asked me.

"It's not much but there's this mini music festival not far from here. I thought she'd enjoy something like that,"

Inayah nodded impressed, " that doesn't sound that bad actually,"

I don't really go to these type of events but I guess it wouldn't hurt. And I'm pretty sure Zora would enjoy it.

She came down after a while wearing denim shorts and a black crop top. Her curly hair was brushed back into a bun and she wore a few bits of jewellery to put her outfit together.

Anyone could say it wasn't much but she looked so fucking adorable, and it was new to me since I don't see her much in casual attire.

" I think I just got Deja vu," Inayah said looking at me and then back at Zora.

" what?" Zora asked her.

" nothing," she quickly said, and Zora started to lace up her shoes. When she was ready to go we both left her apartment and got into my car.

" you mind if I turn on the radio?" She asked and I shook my head so she turned it on. She started humming to the song and she started singing a little, " ....wait before you burn me to the ground , please stay till the beat of our heart runs out...I don't wanna let go, let go...."

She was singing a little louder now and she dancing around as much as she could whilst sitting down. I smiled at her and I loved how she was comfortable enough to sing in front of me now.

Another song came on and she started to sing along to that, " ....sometimes we laugh sometimes we cry but I guess you know now..baby!" We both said at the same time and we started to laugh when we did.

We finally got to where the festival was and I took the tickets out of my bomber jacket and handed them to this lady who checked over them. It was quite busy which was a little surprising but I didn't mind. We walked in and saw some food and drink stalls being set up.