Chapter 4: I should've mentioned it

George's POV

I didn't mention the whole "I can't be the one to tell you..." thing sapnap let slip. He obviously already had things on his mind and I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

But it was official. I was meeting with Dream. It's not that I felt safer if Daniel came because I would've still gone if he wasn't, I just didn't want to be alone with Dream. Not because I'm scared of him no no not at all. But I am nervous. I am so very nervous. Which is normal because I've never met him before. I've never seen him. I don't know what he looks like. I bet he's gorgeous.

Even if he's not, I love Dream. With all my heart. He makes me laugh when I don't feel even like smiling. He's that kind of person and that's what makes him so special. So, of course, I'll visit him. It'll all be fine.

Maybe I could even meet sapnap too. But I also don't want him to come. I want as much time with Dream as possible. Because he's my friend. And it's our first time meeting. Obviously.

I was tired I should probably go to sleep. But I didn't want to. I didn't feel like I'd had enough of Dream today. I haven't heard him enough.

I don't know how but I found myself calling Dream. He picked up immediately.

"Hey, Georgie, what's up?"

"Don't call me that."

"Umm okay..?"

"What?"

"I don't know, you tell me. You've never reacted to me calling you Georgie like that before. Do you want me to stop, George?"

I wanted to scream no. I loved it when he called me Georgie, it made me happy. Too happy. It made me happy in places it shouldn't. I couldn't tell dream that though. It would be weird.

"Georgeee?" Dream said, his voice low and raspy. God, it was hot.

"Yeah, no sorry, I'm here. It's not that I don't like it, *lie George lie*, it's just my mum used to call me that and I hated it."

"Oh okay, that's all you had to say, George."
"You should've mentioned it before idiot." He added playfully.

"Shut up dream."

"Make me, George."

Urm what??? Huh??? What the fuck?

"W-w-what? Dream?"

"You always flirt with me George. And I know "you don't mean it" because we are "best friends". You heard what I said George. Don't act like you didn't."

"I-I-I don't understand.."

"George, moan for me." He whispered

"D-d-dream this it too far.." I faltered

"Is it George? Is that why you're hard?"

I was in fact hard. Very. How did he know that?? Oh my god, I can't deal with this right now.

I woke up. I woke up? So was that all a dream? I picked up my phone. I looked at the call log.

Call: Dream 11:46 (22mins 17 secs)

I called Dream last night. Oh dear.

So I called him now. It's like 3 am for him. He probably won't pick up.

He picked up.

"Hey, George!" He sounded bright but his voice was unusually deep.

"Hey did I call you earlier?" I prayed it was a 'no'

"Yes idiot, why?" Shit.

"What did we talk about?"

"Mostly your mom, when you were little. It wasn't for long, you were tired. Why?"

"Mostly my 'mOm'," I giggled, " you sure we talked about nothing else?"

"Nope George, you went to sleep around.. midnight was it? I don't know it was like 8 pm for me."

"Ah right okay, thanks dream."

"You still haven't told me why George." He sounded concerned.

Why what?? Ohhhh, why I was asking all these questions.

"Nothing, I just had a dream that's all."

"Okay okay, if that's all can I please go back to sleep."

"I woke you up? You should've kept sleeping this could've waited."

"It's no bother George, honestly."

"Well, in that case, sapnap mentioned something to me the other day.."

"Yeah, what about?"

"Urm well about... you. It was about you actually."

"Oh?" He seemed intrigued.

"I was asking about you after the whole stream mishap," I heard him take a quick breath and I knew it was a sensitive topic "dream I forgive you, it's okay. But anyway, I asked sapnap if anything was up with you and he said that 'he shouldn't be the one to tell me'. Do you know what that could mean?"

Silence.

"Urm dream? Hello? What couldn't he tell me?"

"George I-i urm. Fuck."

"Dream?"

"I should've told you sooner, George I'm sorry."

"What dream? You're freaking me out."

"I have a girlfriend."
__________________________________

782 words ahahahahhaha