Chapter 18 : All Aboard {Part 2}

George POV

___________________________________

"Fine, whatever." I rolled my eyes but took his hand and followed him up the steps, through the doors, and onto the first floor.

___________________________________

Dream dragged me into the first room, it was a living room, two couches formed an L shape and there was a large flat screen TV. It was lightly decorated, not enough for it to be homely but it also didn't look sparse. There were a few paintings on the walls and many many bowls of fruit. Who's going to eat that much fruit?

Behind the sofas was a small but functional kitchen. There was a fridge, sink and small oven. I opened the fridge and it was rammed with an assortment of meats, more fruits and the basics like bread milk and butter. It was wood panel flooring and there weren't many windows.

Down a small corridor, we're the bedrooms. There were only two, so I'm hoping I'd be sleeping with dream again tonight. That's if we planned on sleeping anyway. There was a bathroom in every bedroom, plus a "community shitter" on every floor as Noah put it. But that was the first floor.

The second floor was even more impressive. More sofas, many chairs. They all looked ridiculously comfy. With a spread of blankets and pillows, I would definitely fall asleep there. Surprisingly, one of the sofas was a pull out bed. That makes 3 bedrooms. But I still really wanted to sleep with dream tonight.

This was also where the bar I saw was located. It was much more impressive up close. It was a smooth counter and there were many jet black minifridges. They were all stacked full of drinks. There were all my favourites behind the bar, I noticed. Dream smirked at me because he acknowledged that I saw the alcohol.

"I won't be going anywhere near it, don't worry." he said. I just nodded.

Next to the bar was a small pool. I say it's small but it would probably take me a good 5 seconds to swim from one side to the other. I don't get why you needed a pool on a boat that literally sat in a giant ocean. But it was pretty nonetheless.

The third and final floor. It was the balcony layer, with the "navigation hut" dream called it. On the balcony part was two beds, each equipped with a massager apparently, and a built-in barbecue. This boat really had everything.

The view was so pretty from up here. I loved it. Dream pulled me to his side.

"Do you like it, george?"

"I love it. I really do."

He pulled me in for a kiss. It was magical. I was stood on a yacht, in florida, kissing the boy of my dreams. No pun intended.

"Is everything on board?" I heard Noah shout.

"Yep, think so." Dream called.

I felt the boat jolt forward. He'd released it from the pier. Noah sprinted up the stairs and got settled to sail.

"Buckle up, buttercup." he winked at me.

"Cringe." Dream said. He dragged me back downstairs and we took a seat at the bar.

Sapnap sauntered in the room.

"Oooo drinks?"

"Yep." I replied.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Not for him though, don't worry." dream nodded at me. Accepting his fate. Sober.

"Ahh good good. Guess you'll have to deal with us then dream."

I felt the boat jump forward, then steadily continue away form the port. I watched as it got smaller and smaller. This could be one hell of a night.