Chapter 38: The Stream

________________________________

At least sapnap didn't have to worry about his 'Christian ears' tonight.

________________________________

Dream POV

We slept so long, it was the afternoon when we woke up. I didn't mind. George obviously needed sleep. And in terms of last night, I hope he knew I wasn't upset. I wasn't angry. I wasn't annoyed. He didn't want to do it so we didn't. End of.

I did feel a little guilty for being too forward but I think George was just scared. And that's okay. I don't mind waiting. I want George to be comfortable with me and I know he finds trusting people quite difficult so considering we've been friends for so long I hope it'll come easier to him. Even if he doesn't, I'll still wait.

But anyway, tomorrow sapnap leaves, for real this time. So what do we do? I had an idea, I don't know if it was a good one.

But today was the day I felt like we should tell people. I know this is big thing. But I'm ready. And I think George is ready too. This is important in keeping George safe. I'm surprised Noah hadn't already outed us. Considering what he'd done to George, I wouldn't have been surprised.

Just as my thought track came to an end, I felt the the small boy on top of me wriggle and sigh.

"Good morning."

"Hey." He looked up at me, his chin on my chest.

"How was your sleep?"

"Rather comfy." He lowered his head back down.

"You're laying on top of me."

"Exactly." He smiled into the sheets.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Absolutely nothing." he said, yawning.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure you would. But Sapnaps going home in tomorrow. We have to do something."

"What? Oh yeah. Oh, okay fineee. I guess we could go out or something." but his face was still deep under the covers and it didn't seem like he was going to move any time soon.

"You want to know what I was thinking?"

"Go ahead."

"I say we stream."

George's POV

"Are you insane?"

He laughed at me.

"George come on, they know us three are together. Maybe we could even start telling people about us..."

"Fuck. I forgot about that."

"It's okay, we don't have to. I know I said-"

"No. We'll do it. Today."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Friends first. Then stream and tell fans. Maybe. I don't know yet."

"Okay, well, you know we don't have to rush."

He checked his phone, he read something, then pretty much jumped out of bed.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to pick up breakfast. Don't worry, I'll be back in like twenty minutes. Get sapnap up and tell him the plan."

"Okay okay. Will do."

"Bye bye, I love you."

He kissed me before he went and then walked out the room, closing the door behind him.