Chapter 7: Today's the Day

Dream POV

___________________________
Georgie

I forgot to mention, and you're probably asleep, but it's a shame your girlfriend's fake :( would've loved to meet her lol
___________________________

This is what I woke up to. Oh great. We actually have to talk about this now.

Wait! George was coming today! Oh no. George is coming today. AND I OVERSLEPT. Fuck fuck fuck. What do I do? I got up first obviously, I put on clothes which were almost fashionable to make a good first impression on George. I should call him. I was going to call him. But he called me first.

"Hey dream! I'm ready and packed and I can't wait to see you! I've just got to the airport, and I'm boarding soon so I just thought I'd ring you and let you know."

"Hey George, I'm excited too but about the other night..."

"Dream it's okay, I know why you said it. I understand. But you don't have to be jealous..."

"I'm not jealous, George."

"Alright alright, you aren't jealous. I just want things to go okay this week, so everything's sorted right? I have to go now anyways, my planes boarding."

"Yes go, I don't want you missing your flight, and everything's sorted on my end. You know I love you, right George?"

"I love you too, dream."

George POV

I broke up with Daniel last night. He made me choose. Worst decision. Of course I was going to choose dream, I've known him way longer and he means the world to me. Daniel had left by this morning. He took all his stuff. He just left a note saying, 'you chose wrong'. I disagree. I'm not really sad about the whole break up thing, and I know I should be but I mostly feel regret because that's a whole 6 months down the drain. But he put me in a position he shouldn't have. 

We argued for an hour. I left the house crying and when I came back, he was all packed and ready to go. I slept on the couch that night. I woke up to nothing.

His shelves were empty. His shoes were gone and his coats weren't hanging on the rack. Half the bedroom was barron. It hurt. It was all gone. Just like that.

I haven't told Dream or sapnap yet, and I don't think I will. Dream will tell me not to come and "take time for myself" or he'd still make me come but he'd give me special treatment the whole time. And if I told him it's because I chose him he'll blame himself because he loves me. Because he's in love with me.

I sat on the plane finally, and I just looked out the window. In under 10 hours, I would be with dream. The plane started lining up on the runway. I was scared. This was the worse part. I heard the engine revving. Oh no. It was going so fast. So so fast. I felt very sick. As I threw up violently into a stupid paper bag, I felt my whole body lift, and for a good 20 seconds I felt like I was floating.

This is how my stomach felt when I was talking to dream. But it was a more comfortable, warm feeling. Again, like I was floating. He just filled me with this unfathomable happiness and there was no other way I could put it. I asked for some water and I looked to the window.

We were above the clouds and it was beautiful. Because it was early in the morning the sun was rising and there was an array of oranges and reds. It all blended so softly and the clouds were painted pink. I'm glad I broke up with Daniel. That means I don't have to feel guilty about loving dream.

I've always loved dream. He's always been all I could ask for in a friend. But I don't know if I'm in love with dream. What I mean by that is, I don't know if I'd ever see myself in a relationship with him.

We've always been such close friends. A trio. Me, him and Sapnap. It's not me and him and then sapnap. It would be weird. But then again, dream makes me feel things Daniel never could. And I liked that about dream, so very much.

______________________________

741  words