Chapter 14: Chill out, Sapnap

Sapnap POV

I woke up kind to late. It was 1pm. I couldn't hear anyone else so I just presumed they were all asleep.

I was a dick yesterday.

So I told myself last night, that I would apologise to everyone. Starting with dream. I showered first, I was too worked up to do it last night. I put some fresh clothes on and I roughly dried my hair.

I walked downstairs, and made my way to the living room. Dream wasn't there. Dreams not here. Oh no.

"GEORGE!" I ran upstairs and I threw myself into his room.

"GEOR- wait. What? Oh HELL no."

I quickly ran back out. He was in bed. With Dream. They were in bed. Together. They were weaved together aswell, it wasn't a bromance hug, you know? And dream was topless.

Oh god. No no no. Ew. What?

Dreams POV

I woke up to sapnap screaming his head off. He was screaming for George. I gently shook George awake.

"Hey George, wake up. Sapnap wants you."

He looked so cute. His hair was slightly fluffy and his cheeks were naturally quite pink. He woke up and stretched out.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey sleepyhead."

"GEORGE!"

"Was that sapnap?"

"Yeah he's coming, listen."

George listened. We could both hear his footsteps coming to the door. He burst in started talking and then just kind of stared.

"GEOR- wait. What? Oh HELL no." And he left just as quickly as he came.

I started laughing. George punched me, "you're such and idiot, look at us."

"Ow George, that was a bruise."

"I'm sorry but sapnaps going to think things dream." He looked up at me. His finger tips were tracing a bruise on my chest. George, c'mon you have to know what this is doing to me.

"I don't know what you're talking about, George. What things? We just look like friends to me right now."

"Dream, stop. Seriously. Youre topless."

"And you told me to be, in fact, George, you insisted I leave my shirt off."

"I thought it would irritate your bruises." George said, innocently.

"Oh yeah, I'm sureee I'm sureee. My bruises."

"Shut up and get dressed, we have some explaining to do."

I sighed and protested. "Please just five more minutes, George. I'm comfy and you're warm. Stay in bed."

George blushed.

I lowered my voice, brought my mouth to his ear and whispered, "Please, George."

His face flushed. "No no no dream, get up. We are going down stairs and we are explaining to sapnap. This was a friendly sleepover and nothing happened."

I couldn't take him seriously. He was wearing my hoodie and sweats and he looked so good. I just laughed and agreed.

"Fine George, I'll explain to sapnap that you were all scared and needed me to protect you. That's all."

"Fine, yes. Whatever. But it's not that I needed you to protect me-"

I started mocking George," i need company. I need you."