Chapter 26: KFC

__________________________________

I smiled at his name.

I was in deep, deep water.

But I was prepared to drown.

The constant wave of happiness that kept me afloat was because of Dream.

What I'm saying is, I'm ready to risk it all.

Even if I all goes south.

So me too, dream.

I'm all in.

__________________________________

Dream POV

George was asleep on my lap.

He looked so happy. He looked peaceful.

It had been an hour. The movies half way through. I wasn't really paying attention, I was just focusing on George. I wanted to remember Georges everything. Every detail. I wanted to engrave in my mind how his face was buried in my chest, his mouth half open, yet also how he still managed to look beautiful.

It'd all been rather peaceful until Sapnap decided he was hungry. That would make sense as we havent eaten anything since this morning. It was now late evening.

We concluded that we should order food, because I couldn't be bothered to cook. So he picked KFC. I didnt know what George wanted and Sapnap didnt have a clue so we bought one of everything on the menu.

Surprisingly it didn't cost that much. Not that I care. Well I mean that just makes me sound obnoxious. I'm not.

I care about money.

Okay, let me rephrase because that just makes me sound greedy.

What I mean is I don't mind spending money right now because I'm with my friends.

Well my friend and my boyfriend.

My boyfriend.

Oh god. Wait, we are officially together. Does that mean we have to tell people? I mean I don't mind but I'm obviously going to get Georges opinion on it first.

We have to tell our fans. Eventually. They were already suspecting something. They aren't dumb.

It's between me, sapnap and george at the moment.

Oh, and Noah. That stupid son of a bitch. Almost ruined everything. Almost.

I felt George move, his eyes blinking rapidly. He was adjusting to the only light in the room - the TV. It had become dark during his nap so I suppose the sudden change in atmosphere was a surprise to him.

"Hey baby."

The pet name made him blush. I was hoping it would.

"Hey handsome."

"Ew what the fuck guys get a room." Sapnap said, throwing a pillow at us.

"Hey chill sapnap. I know you're hangry right now but foods on the way."

George perked up a bit, "oh yeah? What did you order?"

"Everything.."

"What? No you didn't."

Sapnap chimed in with, "we didn't know what your fussy ass would've wanted so we got it all."

"Oh ha ha. Very funny. But I'm not fussy."

I just raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders.

Just on time, there was a knock at the door. I offered to get it, sliding George off my lap. He whined but I was really hungry and, you know, priorities.