Chapter 10: We're Going Shopping

Dream POV

____________________

I didn't mean to hear.....

He chose me.
____________________

George said if Daniel hadn't asked him to choose, they would still be together. So I ruined that for George. Which is exactly what he knew I'd think. Of course I'd think that.

Daniel was obviously feeling insecure about his own status in George's life.

That's not my fault.

But then again, he should've been George's first choice and if he wasn't, then maybe they weren't meant to be together.

I'm being selfish again. God, George if only you knew what you did to me. I'm a wreck.

I left my room, I needed air. I was coming down the stairs when I heard sapnap and George coming through the hall. Shit. I practically sprinted to the front door. WHY WAS IT LOCKED?? That actually makes sense, for the door to be locked, I'm just pissed off. Where the fuck where the keys?

"Dream?"

It was George. Of course it was George.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Where are you going?"

"I want to get some food in. I haven't been shopping in a while." I had everything I needed, I made sure of that before they came. But I also required an almost believable excuse.

"Okay, if you give me like 2 minutes to get changed I can come with?"

"You don't have to, George. Plus, I don't know if I want sapnap here alone."

George stood for a second. He nodded. He turned around and I thought he was going to leave. Instead, he screamed, "SAPNAP, WE ARE GOING TO GET FOOD GET READY."

George turned and smiled at me. I smiled back.

Brilliant. We were all going shopping.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was late afternoon, so not many people were out. I went to a small shop, one that I knew didn't get many visits so there would be less chance we got recognised. I wore a hoodie and pulled the hood far over my face just in case.

We all settled into the car and we drove to sapnaps playlist. It was alright I guess. It was only a ten minute drive but we managed to listen to 13 songs as sapnap loves to skip them half way through.

It was a neighborhood drive so we went past house after house. George loves the architecture in my neighborhood and it's so cute when his eyes skim past every house.

He gets excited if one is especially pretty and I find it adorable.

We arrived at the shop and Sapnap got a cart. (I'm British so I call it a trolley but I didn't know what to call it so: ✨cart✨)

He's awful at controlling it so I asked George to take charge. Sapnap sulked like an actual 6 year old. I couldn't help but laugh. George was awful at controlling it too. So I came up behind George and put my hands over his, trying to steer him on the right path.

I didn't mean it in any other way than trying not to crash the cart but George was bright red and even sapnap looked uncomfortable. I let go obviously and tried to think of something to recover from this undeniably awkward situation. It didn't take me long to come up with what could be an expensive solution.

"Put what you want in the cart I'll buy it."

I saw sapnaps little grin and I corrected myself, "put something reasonable in the cart, and I'll buy it." Sapnap giggled. He scurried off down the sweet and savoury aisle and I just rolled my eyes. George was stuck with me. We got all the basics first, butter, eggs, bacon, bread. The usuals.