Chapter 15: Day Three

Dream POV

It was day three. The first day was awful, the second we woke up way too late so I decided that today was going to be perfect.

I woke up early. I turned to look at George. We slept on seperate sides of the bed this time and it was okay. Boundaries and all. It was kind of cold though because George stole all the cover. I wasn't mad, it was cute.

I showered again in the morning, just because I felt like it. Every bedroom has its own bathroom, this meant that George was like 10 feet away, so I made sure to be quiet.

He woke up anyway. I heard a knock at the door. "Yeah, George I'm in the shower."

"I know. Why are you up so early?"

"It's like 9am this is normal, George."

"Still, can I come in?"

WHAT?? Can he come in?? To the bathroom? Where I was showering and very naked? No he cannot.

Well I mean, I wouldn't mind.

But he shouldn't. We shouldn't. Not now.

This is my perfect day.

What better way to start it though?

"Are you sure, George?"

"Yes. I want to see you." He wants to see me. He wants to see me.

"George if you come through that door I'm throwing that fucking 'friends' label out the window."

"It's about time." And I heard the door handle press and the door open. I held my breath. This was it.

He edged into the room. The shower was glass so you could see everything. I was exposed. It didn't scare me though. I felt safe with George.

I felt blood rush to my face as George scanned every inch of my body

I felt blood rush to my face as George scanned every inch of my body. I prayed to God it wouldn't rush anywhere else.

He got to my lower half and I see his eyes widen. He saw me looking at him and he blushed. He slowly started to undress. I held my breath. This was really happening.

He was small under all the baggy clothes and he looked fragile, but that's what I loved about him. His defined jawline and deep brown eyes, I could stare at all day. He was so small but he has such a big impact on me, it makes me whole. He opened the door and slowly stepped into the shower.

"Hey." He said, smiling at me.

"Cut the bull shit George." I took his face in my hands I brought him close to my lips. Fuck. We were this close. This is the way it should be.

The water started running down him, making his hair darker which then accentuated his deep eyes and dark eyelashes.

"George, may I?"