Chapter-42: 𝙴𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

My puppies, uwu ♡♡
__________________

Enamored.

Jeongguk feels it---this ugly feeling inside his stomach, churning tightly making his knees weak, this feeling is what he feels whenever his eyes shift at Taehyung's picture----staring at the younger's picture from his phone, he has clicked many more---it's impossible to not to.

Taehyung is a beauty----a beauty that is being hunted by many out there and Jeongguk has felt it----he feels it again----fear.

Fear of losing his beloved---the mere thought makes his head throb, sweat forming around his forehead as he clears his throat, assuring himself that he won't lose-----he won't lose his chance to protect Taehyung, keep him by his side.

Where other wants to win Taehyung----he wants to be the shield that covers him from any danger, Taehyung is not a price that he should be afraid of losing or winning it----Taehyung is a human, with feelings and he wants to understand him in every aspect, if possible.

A stripper---no, Jeongguk would never let that happen, moreover he would never let Taehyung have a glint about that-----if he has to keep it a secret all his lifetime, he would do that.

The ravenette keeps his gaze darted on his phone screen, a soft smile appearing on his lips as his gaze never leaves from the picture----it's Taehyung, standing on the balcony with a bathrobe, he doesn't lowers down to see his body----he has seen his body, has touched it----made love to it but it's Taehyung's smile that's alluring----endearing boxy smile, almost grinning----looking right in the camera since he has caught the ravenette taking a picture of him.

"Clear my schedule for today, I want to leave early today." Jeongguk says after awhile as Hoseok nods, stands beside him before taking a peek at the screen, narrowing his eyes for better focus.

The ravenette hides his phone immediately before glaring at him, hoseok runs out of the office.

The ravenette chuckles at himself----he never was like this---childish or maybe overprotective over anyone but here he is----almost ready to throw hands over a single picture.

__________________

Taehyung smiles when he enters Yoongi's apartment, Seokjin called him right instant as he walks across Jimin before looking at Yoongi----halts onto his steps, the other male tenses up, lowers his gaze.

"Hi!" Taehyung can't help but sound excited, keeps looking at Yoongi who widens his eyes, surprised---feels a nudge from Jimin, clearly teasing him.

"Hello." Yoongi awkwardly replies, scratches his neck before looking away, can still feel Taehyung's gaze at him from side of his eyes.

"You are his boyfriend?" Taehyung steps forward, eyes shining with excitement as Jimin wraps his arm around Yoongi's hand, pulling him closer before nodding proudly.

"Yes" Jimin grins, Taehyung rolls his eyes at that before looking back at Yoongi.

"You guys live together? Do you love him? Have you slept--" Taehyung blunts as Jimin's eyes widen.

"Taehyung!" Seokjin and Jimin interject, the younger male sighs before standing beside Yoongi, keeps looking at him.

Yoongi bites his lips to prevent himself from smiling because Taehyung is being adorable.

"You are Gukkie's brother?" Taehyung asks softly, Yoongi nods and gasps lightly when Taehyung leans closer, frowning.

"but you don't look like him, why not like bunny?" Taehyung almost pouts sadly, Jimin stands beside Seokjin, both of them staring at them. Yoongi  clearly looks flustered---Jimin enjoys this side of him.