Chapter-15: 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛

Ignore the mistakes 💜

_____________

Third P. O. V

Have you ever lost the only hope that kept you alive----enough to let you breath, the hope of anything--just a hope to stay on-----and suddenly you lost it, everything makes sense.

Among all other miracles---hope works magically.

Taehyung hasn't lost his hope yet he knows that the ravenette-----has lost it.

In his eyes, Taehyung can see nothing but just the shattered parts of his soul and he wants to help---in anyway, they need each other now and surely in future.

"Are you hitting on me?" Taehyung asks in a small voice, a smile breaking through his lips and Jeongguk smiles too, one which crinkles his eyes---for Taehyung it's the first time seeing Jeongguk smile.

The ravenette shrugs his shoulder and moves away, leans on the counter as he plays with the ribbon of the bouquet.

"Is it working?" Jeongguk asks with a teasing smile, Taehyung narrows his eyes at that, groans loudly.

"Definitely.... not" Taehyung lies, Jeongguk scoffs as he looks at him with a shine in his eyes------filled with amusement.

"If I make you shy, just say it" Jeongguk speaks with a smirk on his lips as he roams around the area, Taehyung bites his lips as he feels his cheeks heating up.

The ravenette halts his steps and turns around, looks mildly surprised.

"Have you noticed something?" He asks with charming eyes, Taehyung furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"noticed what?" he asks as the ravenette stays silent for awhile, then speaks.

"It's the second time we've been here and not------argued." Jeongguk's voice turns small in end, a weird thing glints in his eyes and Taehyung knows something is wrong.

The ravenette sighs, looks at the flowers placed on table and speaks.

"It is weirdly calming, isn't it?" he asks, in a mere whisper as Taehyung gulps, agrees on that because it is---calm.

Taehyung smiles and walks towards the room, Jeongguk follows him behind and locks the door behind----so that he would look more intimidating.

A thing which is rare when they are around because they always---fight.

"I like it" Taehyung bluntly says as Jeongguk snaps his head to his direction, eyes mildly wide, not expecting Taehyung to say that.

They both can feel the tension in the air, it is present always when they are around but this one seems---different.

"I mean, us not fighting. I like it this way" Taehyung explains, Jeongguk nods with a smile.

But then Taehyung gasps, looks at Jeongguk with wide eyes filled with horror.

"Jeongguk, please tell me you didn't locked the door." Taehyung almost whines as the ravenette smiles, a guilty one.

"I may have locked it, it's a habit now what can I do!" Jeongguk defends himself as Taehyung glares at him playfully.

"You always make things  intimidating" Taehyung mindlessly sneers and freezes.

Jeongguk bites his lips which curl up forming a smile-----a teasing one, as he looks at Taehyung with a raise of eyebrow.

"You think I'm intimidating?" Jeongguk smugly questions as Taehyung looks away, clearly flustered.

"no, you are not!" Taehyung is quick to deny but Jeongguk laughs loudly.