Chapter-49: 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚊

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

_____________

we love like nobody does.

Flaw.

Everyone has flaws.

Everyone is flawed.

Taehyung wants to---share his flawed parts with Jeongguk but before he could even do that----the ravenette had already kissed them, embracing him even more, showering him with love---more than before, giving himself a reason to love Taehyung more.

Jeongguk told Taehyung that the deal has been canceled----Taehyung was beyond glad to hear that but Jeongguk never answered his question about---how?

Jeongguk's love is a mystery---something that many are curious about, many had tend to seek for it, finding it boundless and unconditional but Taehyung has been in love with Jeongguk---has been under his influence , not because of his appearance but with his soul, with his heart---with his eyes which sparkle like stars----Taehyung wants to show Jeongguk that if he was a star----he would fall each time Jeongguk would look up the sky.

A love that knows no limits. Such type of love that has nothing to be compared of, they push each other but fate tends to pull them back---the strings that have connected them, always pull them back, more stronger.

It is the situation that life puts them in, testing them and even if one fails to pass it, the other always steps back---because there is no future without other.

They have found happiness after pain. They both have suffered alot, have gone through tough times and harsh realities of life----but even back then, they were together.

In happiness, many can stay by your side but in pain----it's always that one person.

For Taehyung, that person is Jeongguk.

The stronger they get, the more fear consumes them----fear of losing each other under the influence of situations.

But fate always ties them back together, knotting them tighter---with no escape, they don't seek for escape.

_____________

The ravenette slams the door shut after stepping outside the car, a sharp pain pierces through his brain making his eyes flutter shut for a mere moment, inhaling strongly before turning around as he looks at his brother.

"we lost the company." Jeongguk mutters, processing what happened minutes ago.

"we lost our damn company." Jeongguk repeats, voice toning sharper than before, displeased.

"Congratulations, you actually did lose it." yoongi rolls his eyes before clapping around, sarcasm filling the air.

Jeongguk sighs out, a whine breaks through his lips as he stomps his feet on ground before facing the entrance, gulping harshly as Yoongi stands by his side.

" will he be mad? "Jeongguk asks, doubting his question as Yoongi starts walking inside the mansion.

" I don't know, maybe a little shocked?"Yoongi shrugs his should as the ravenette fastens his step to match Yoongi's pace.

"Dad will stab me with three different knives on three different spots with three different methods." Jeongguk gapes at his own statement as Yoongi snickers.

"What if he actually does that?" the elder says,guessing the possibilities as the ravenette's hands immediately cover his abdomen.

"Our old man has a soft heart---I hope he does have a heart." Jeongguk's eyes widen at his own words as Yoongi walks inside.