Chapter-6 : 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍

Ignore the mistakes pwease, and when I say ignore - - - please ignore it :(

___________

Water flowing down as the cold splash of water kisses the ravenette's face. Eyes locked with his reflection on the mirror, glaring it.

The redness of his eyes and the soreness under his eyes makes it crystal clear that he had cried and that infuriates him.

He promised himself that he won't cry over her. The ironic part is that the tears flow even when he don't wants them. He feels weak - - - terrible, miserable. As if his soul is being sucked up.

Jeon jeongguk wants to forgot everything and think of it as a dream - - a bad one but an fantasy but deep inside he knows - - - it's all real.

Kim Taehyung.

Jeongguk wonders what is the pretty boy going through right now, having a break down - - - the CEO had this stupid urge to comfort him.

Trust him when he says that he doesn't wants to hurt Taehyung. No, he just wants him to accept what is hard to but that doesn't means that Taehyung should live in darkness.

There is a weird itching in Jeongguk's body whenever his eyes meet with Taehyung's and those eyes remind him of his lover - - - watching the same love, young and pure but its for Haru. Haru doesn't deserves that and Taehyung should also know what's right for him and what's not.

He wants to help him. But the hatred takes its turn and clouds his senses making him blurred with rage.

____________

Taehyung told Seokjin about the papers when he asked for, no longer crying like a pathetic lover. His brain has accepted that Haru had cheated over him but his heart - - - the pathetic heart which beats on the rhythm of Haru's name written over it with paint, Taehyung wants to wash it away.

The pretty boy was in the apartment shared with Haru once. The ringing of door gains his attention as he is quick to open it.

Taehyung frowns when he is met with a complete stranger.

"Is Kim Taehyung here?" The person asks.

"You're talking with him" Taehyung replies.

"I have been given orders from court" The male speaks as Taehyung frowns.

Inside Taehyung sits firmly on his seat as the lawyer explains the situation.

"I'm really sorry for your loss and I hate to disturb you in such condition but I've been given orders to do so" The lawyer sighs as he looks around.

"As you know that Kim Haru was an orphan and also had no heirs. Usually it would be like - - the property would be transferred to his family but he has got none." The lawyer ; ji chang wook informs, Taehyung nods firmly.

"What does that mean?" Taehyung frowns in confusion.

"in short terms, the property Kim Haru owned has now officially transferred in your name" Chang wook smiles but Taehyung doesn't.

"This is the will Kim Haru had signed over, saying that if anything happened to him - - his property would be directly transferred to Kim Taehyung." He says, Taehyung feels his hands shaking as he shakes his head.

"His p-property?" Taehyung mumbles, bewildered.

"This apartment, his house in Busan and his all money" Ji chang wook informs. Taehyung's eyes widen.

"house in Busan?" the pretty boy mumbles under his breath, he doesn't remember Haru ever mentioning about his house in Busan.

"Mr Kim, I need your signatures on these papers." Chang wook points out as he places the documents on the table, Taehyung gulps - - a pang on his heart - - betrayal. But then again, Haru would have his reasons for not telling him - - right?