Chapter-28: 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚎

Ignore the mistakes 💜

______________

「 what if I told you I like you 」

The shy streaks of sun sneaking through the window, falling on the sleepy male's face who scrunches his nose before turning around, hands wrapped around a figure and he swears---he can feel someone hugging him.

Eyes flutter open only to meet Taehyung, faces are dangerously close and a mere movement can do things.

The rush Jeongguk feels down his spine, the weird churning of his stomach with the heavy thump of his heart----a smile adorns his face.

The pretty boy munches on nothing, before his lips curl into a pout and Jeongguk finds it adorable.

The strands of hair covering the pretty boy's face which are soon brushed away by the ravenette---wanting nothing but to capture every second of this moment.

Mere seconds it may be-----but for Jeongguk---it's an eternity.

Being in arms, held so tightly with warmth that fills his heart, bare skins rubbing against each other with every movement, the warmth fills deep inside of ravenette.

Empty sides-----something Jeongguk was used to wake upon now, the lonely feeling sucking his breath.

For once, he is glad that someone is staying by his side----for a short time, but still.

"good morning" Jeongguk smiles when Taehyung whines, trying to hide his face more in his chest.

"You are warm" Taehyung mutters with a shy giggle when the ravenette plays with his hair, before sniffing onto his----definitely strawberry scent.

"my bed is warm, thanks to someone" Jeongguk teases as the pretty boy draws a line across the ravenette's shoulder with his nose.

"my back hurts, take the credit Jeon" Taehyung softy glares at him, the ravenette smiles---definitely not sorry.

Soon silence falls upon, the ugly feeling surrounding them----scared of the truth.

"do we need to talk?" Taehyung softly asks, peeking through the ravenette's chest who sighs, before his fingers rest upon the pretty boy's face, gently caressing the skin making Taehyung smile at the mere touch.

Mere touch it maybe----still never fails to generate electricity inside their bodies, filled with intensity and passion----each time it grows.

"avoiding it will only make things worse Taehyung" Jeongguk whispers, his heart thumping against his chest----fear runs through his body.

"do you regret what happened last night--" Taehyung asks out of sudden but the ravenette interjects immediately.

"I regret nothing---not even for a second." Jeongguk's voice is deep, filled with confidence and truth, so are his eyes.

They stay silent again, the ravenette traces the pretty boy's back with his fingers---light touches generating tickling sensations.

" do you regret anything? "Jeongguk breaks the silence, voice stays neutral----hesitates because what if----what if Taehyung didn't liked it.

" the only thing I regret about last night was-"Taehyung pauses before cupping Jeongguk's face---then smiles.

" we had one condom. " he squeaks, the horrified expression falters from the ravenette's face as he laughs.

"Jeongguk----do you think what we did was wrong?" Taehyung asks, voice soft and almost a whisper.

Jeongguk lays on his side, facing Taehyung completely before saying.