Chapter-7: 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚍

The fanart above is so cute!

Ignore the mistakes 💜
________________

Even in the realm of no possibilities - - the ravenette opened his eyes only to be darted on the sleepy pretty boy, jolting up in surprise while mind in deep processing.

The CEO never expected to wake up only to watch Taehyung sleeping in front of him ------ a pleasant start of day, note the sarcasm.

He softly nudges the pretty boy who whines softly, grabs his hand in his fist and places it on his cheek, taking Jeongguk off guard.

"Little more, please" The pretty boy pleads softly, his face in delight with the warmth of Jeongguk's hand on his.

The ravenette gulps harshly, a part of him screams to pull his hand back but he pretends to not obey, let's the pretty boy do what he wants, for now.

A series of knock could be heard on the door that forces the ravenette to gently pull his hand back and stand, clearing his throat as he softly nudges Taehyung's shoulder, demanding him to wake up.

"Sir, you have a meeting within fifteen minutes" Hoseok informs,opening the door as he peeks through it.

"I'll be there." Jeongguk cuts himself off quickly as the other male leaves.

The pretty boy's eyes flutter open with a crack of lips in a cute yawn as he moans in delight.

"good morning" He squeaks as the ravenette raises his eyebrow.

"It's afternoon Tae" He spoke with a small smile on his lips as the pretty boy's lips mould in a small 'oh', cheeks dusted pink in realization.

The ravenette chuckles, holds his hand for the pretty boy to hold who gladly accepts it and stands up.

"You look dead" Taehyung comments.

"uh, you are saying that to a person who hasn't slept for last two days with huge amount of caffeine, thank you" the ravenette sarcastically utters causing the pretty boy to giggle.

The ravenette smiles.

"Shall I ask why did you bless me with your appearance?" Jeongguk teases, Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Let's be civil for once Jeon" Taehyung sighs, the ravenette holds his hands in air.

"says who? The one who slapped me, well sure" Jeongguk scoffs while the pretty boy grins.

"You deserved it" Taehyung mutters gaining Jeongguk's attention who seems to be quite offended.

The ravenette passes him, making sure to step on his feet making the pretty boy to whine in pain as he glares up at him.

"You deserved it too" The ravenette shrugs his shoulders and sits on his chair, leaning back eyes boring holes in Taehyung.

"You see I have a busy schedule here so unless your work is not important, you shall leave" The ravenette spoke rather teasingly while the pretty boy nibbles on his lower lips.

"it is important" he whispers enough for the ravenette to hear who frowns in confusion.

"shoot" the CEO says his voice deeper than ever, his eyes darken.

"it's about Haru, his lawyer came today discussing about his property which is now on my name -" Taehyung sighs.

"are you by any chance flexing that you are rich now ?" Jeongguk interjected with a questionable look.

"What? No!" Taehyung gapes and the ravenette knows - - - Taehyung is not that type of person.

"his lawyer said that he owns a house in Busan" He pauses, the ravenette raises his brow now completely attentive.