Chapter-26: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜

Ignore the mistakes 💜

Mattis : chain.
Underrated singer, his voice is so angelic!!!!

Also, MALEC. MALEC. MALEC.
_____________

「You came to my kingdom of love 」

Taehyung hates this feeling----the ugly one----one that ignites a fire inside his veins, as if he's being ripped in two half.

Taehyung hates it----hates how Jeongguk always gets him do things that he restrains himself from doing, kissing would be on top of the list.

The shivers he feels down his spine whenever their eyes lock, as if having their own conversation---- words don't need to be said at all, they understand each other more than anyone would.

Do they?

Except from pain, what else do they understand about each other?

Except from the fact that they both have been cheated on----except that they know how it feels losing your beloved ones---what else do they know about each other?

"we are not even friends." he mutters under his breath, standing in the terrace letting the cold breeze hitting his face-----loves the love, he always have.

Moon---- one that witness true love.

One with whom you can talk all night, share all your pain and yet no one would ever know about it. Loves how pure it is-----it may have stain, it still gets adored by most of people---mostly lovers.

Hence, that night was filled with questions that none of them were ready to answer.

____________

"What happened to your hand?" was the first question Jeongguk asked when he entered the shop, Taehyung had tried to hide it behind his back which made it more noticeable.

Taehyung doesn't want to feel this way----the concern in Jeongguk's tone shows the care and Taehyung wants him to not care for him.

Wants him to not complicate things more than before.

"nothing-" Taehyung purses his lips before squeezing his hand behind, the ravenette raises his brow in doubt.

"wait are you hurt?" Jeongguk's voice turns more concerned and more stubborn, the younger shakes his head, eyes roaming everyone except for Jeongguk.

The ravenette frowns at that before saying, "Avoiding eye contact, again." he sounds hurt for an unknown reason.

"I'm not, it's nothing literally." Taehyung says out loud, trying his best to sound---pissed.

Jeongguk sighs deeply before turning around, ready to leave when Taehyung speaks.

"W-where are you going?" His voice comes out small and soft, yet Jeongguk doesn't halts his steps, walks outside the shop before putting his hands in his pockets and walking towards his car.

Hearing steps behind him, he knows it's Taehyung yet doesn't stops.

" Jeongguk, wait- "Taehyung huffs chasing the ravenette who most certainly has no plans on stopping.

The ravenette halts before opening the passenger door, for someone and Taehyung fiddles his fingers, nervous.

" Get in the car, we need to talk."Jeongguk declares, the younger stays rooted to his spot as the ravenette tightens his grip on the handle.

Taehyung sighs softly before swiveling his head back.

" but the shop-"

" close it early. "Jeongguk replied, not glancing at Taehyung. The younger bites hit lips, processing before walking back, grabbing his stuff and switching off the light and comes back.