Chapter-37: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚍

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔
_____________

all for you.

"You gotta be kidding me, why is he not here!" Hyunjin grumbles as he sips on his coffee, hands wrapped around Jimin's arm as Seokjin follows them behind, carrying the luggage.

Jimin slowly peeks behind and shivers when Seokjin glares at them.

"Taehyung has important stuff to do.," Seokjin replies from behind as Hyunjin throws his head back and scrunch his nose.

"Are you saying I am not important?" He asks, a loud gasp escaping from his lips as Jimin sighs when Seokjin drops the luggage in the car.

"Exactly." Seokjin smirks as Hyunjin scoffs.

"Anyways, I got a gift for you, Jinnie hyung." Hyunjin says with a mischievous smile as Seokjin narrows his eyebrows already suspecting something wrong.

Maybe that's why Hyunjin took out a big list from his pocket before handing it to Seokjin.

"hair band---are you serious? Ten hair bands?" Seokjin grits his teeth as Hyunjin sways his hips before sitting in, beside Jimin.

"You are going to pay, you will go broke." Hyunjin laughs.

"I hate you Hyunnie." Seokjin groans loudly and Jimin laughs.

"Does he has a boyfriend?" Hyunjin asks, Seokjin turns red as Jimin stakes his head as a no.

"I have one!" Seokjin squeaks, flustered.

"just one?" Hyunjin sheepishly asks and Jimin laughs when Seokjin turns red.
---------------

"I can go by myself, gukkie" Taehyung assures the ravenette with a smile but Jeongguk stays firm, keeps the door open of the car for Taehyung to sit as he accelerates the engine.

"I am willing to wait forever, take all the time you want." Jeongguk utters as Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Should I get ready then?" Taehyung asks, teasingly as the ravenette frowns, looks at him.

"oh no, you are looking really pretty. Let's get going already---please." Jeongguk immediately says.

"You said you will wait forever for me." Taehyung reminds him and the ravenette scoffs at that.

"You take forever to get ready." Jeongguk shrugs his shoulder and grins when Taehyung sits in the car before slightly nudging his arm.

Jeongguk smiles when the younger male starts stroking his hair.

"I'm driving, baby." Jeongguk reminds him as Taehyung smiles innocently.

"Am I distracting you?" he asks, mischievously and Jeongguk looks at him for awhile then looks straight.

"You are my only distraction." Jeongguk smiles as Taehyung bites his lips, heart skips a beat.

Jeongguk bites his lips that start curling upwards when Taehyung keeps brushing his hair, then plays with his earring.

"Good then." Taehyung whispers softly.

Distraction----Taehyung is and will be the only person that will make Jeongguk lose his senses----his control over himself.

Love? What Jeongguk has for Taehyung is not love----it's beyond that. More meaningful and more desperate-----much more powerful than love itself.

It's not a mere feeling that Jeongguk holds for Taehyung-----it's his whole existence----his vision, his soul, his sanity and his sleep-----Taehyung holds control over them.