Chapter-52: 𝙴𝚌𝚑𝚘

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

WARNING :
This scene is written under observations collected from internet, drama and clips.

If any of my word doesn't matches the reality, then that would be clearly understood since I am not qualified.

-Any question related to law or rules will not be answered by the author.

-Feel free to correct me but in my pms and not here, thank you very much.

No matter how real I try to make it---This still is a fanfiction, remember.

Let's start, shall we?
______________

sun after rain.

"Jimin, try to understand. I am not letting you take the blame." Yoongi sighs, repeating himself for nth time but the other remains persistent.

"I am not asking you for permission, you are in no position for that." Jimin harshly interjects before walking towards the door, Yoongi frowns.

"Are you leaving?" he asks, voice dropping low as Jimin pauses his steps for a moment before smiling a little.

" Yes, I am leaving." Jimin replies.

"From my place or life?" Yoongi asks, voice dropping into a mere whisper as Jimin inhales sharply, tears brimming in his eyes before he starts his movement towards the exit.

"You should know the answer."Jimin says before leaving.

Yoongi drops on his kneels as his hand moves upto his chest, clenching the cloth covering his heart tightly---trying to resist the pain that pierces through his body, anguish filling his veins.

He hates it----hates the situation he is in right now---hates himself for putting them both in this situation---both, him and his lover.

He has made his mistakes, he is willing to pay for it but alone---he will not let Jimin get included in this case, either way, it is him---it has to be him.

It will be him.

_________________

Taehyung feels his breath increasing once the car stops in front of the court, feels Jeongguk's hand on his thigh as he swivels his face to his direction.

"are you sure? You can wait outside." Jeongguk offers as Taehyung shakes his head slowly, smiling assuringly.

"I will be alright, don't worry." Taehyung says, tries to sound cheerful but fails---he can't hide it from Jeongguk, not from the person who knows him more than he knows himself.

The person who doesn't needs to listen to his words---who can read from his eyes, can see the truth in his eyes and Taehyung fails every time to hide.

Jeongguk lifts his arm to level Taehyung's face before stroking his cheek with the pad of his thumb, a smile appears on his lips when the younger male leans in the touch, eyes flutter close as they stay there still for a moment.

"I'll be alright because I know, you will be my side." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk smiles at that.

"Remember, if you want to leave---" Jeongguk instructs but Taehyung shakes his head once again.

"I'll be okay." Taehyung assures with pressing a kiss beneath Jeongguk's hand, the ravenette sighs.

"I'll make sure---you will be okay." Jeongguk states, promising that and Taehyung wants to tell him that he doesn't needs to make sure of anything---as long as Jeongguk will be by his side, he will be perfect.