Chapter-34: 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚢

Ignore the mistakes 💜
______________

can you keep me close, can you love me most?

Taehyung has fallen in love---has experienced the feeling of it, the tingles and sensation that makes him  shudder by just a mere gaze, touch---as if Jeongguk knows it----knows the storm he is creating inside of Taehyung's mind, body yet he doesn't stops, Taehyung doesn't wants it to stop.

He wonders that if ever he loved pain this much, but he knows---if Jeongguk will cause the pain, he can tolerate it without any complain---but then again, Jeongguk would never hurt him, not intentionally.

He has seen the fear in Jeongguk's eyes and he wonders----is Jeongguk scared of being lonely or of being loved again---of loving again.

"You said we could go shopping." Taehyung beams, sitting in the car as they pass by the mall and the ravenette nods.

"Ofcourse, should we go now?" He asks, pulling the car on side as he faces Taehyung.

"we should go tomorrow, you are probably exhausted." Taehyung says, sits properly and he knows, Jeongguk must be smiling right now and he turns his face to side only to capture it.

"But if you want to, we can go now." Jeongguk offers but Taehyung shakes his head, folds his arms around his chest, doesn't speaks and Jeongguk sighs, starts the car and drives off.

"What if I'm busy tomorrow?" the ravenette teases.

"what if I drive the car?" Taehyung sweetly asks, the ravenette's eyes widen as he looks straight to road.

"We'll die!" he exclaims loudly as Taehyung grins.

"exactly, you will die." he replies and Jeongguk chuckles at that.

_________________

Taehyung sighs in contentment when he feels the soft pair of lips locking with his own, the softness they hold with the way Jeongguk holds his waist, fingers slowly tracing his skin under the shirt.

He curls his arms around the ravenette's neck, pulling him closer with the tilt of his head to side, deepening the kiss as he steps back when Jeongguk walks forward causing Taehyung to hit the wall behind.

"Careful" Jeongguk whispers but Taehyung whines at that, quiets him down by capturing their lips together, nibbles softly onto Jeongguk's lower lip, the ravenette let's him take control for now.

The ravenette's hand tease his bud as his lips trail lower to his neck, Taehyung throws his head back at the feeling----the sting he feels when Jeongguk bites morphing into pleasure when he sucks onto the skin----feels his stomach churning tightly with the blood rushing down his body.

"You are hard." Jeongguk teases with the press of his knee against Taehyung's erection, who whimpers at the feeling.

Jeongguk curses under his breath when Taehyung looks at him with his eyes hooded, dripping with want and they hold the power to control over Jeongguk----are capable to rule over Jeongguk's mind, makes him lose his sanity.

"want you, so bad." Taehyung whispers, sultry expression and Jeongguk shivers when Taehyung licks a stripe behind his ear, pressing his lips there.

"fuck baby, you're so hot." Jeongguk hisses, hands goes under his thighs to lift Taehyung up who wraps his legs around the ravenette's torso, lips on lips, tongue dancing together, with each tug Taehyung does on his hair makes Jeongguk lose his mind.

Moments later, Taehyung lays on the bed with his shirt messy as Jeongguk leaves wet kisses around his tummy, flicks his tongue around the belly button as his fingers prep Taehyung who moans loudly.