Chapter-2: 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗

Yes, this book is inspired by Indian serial /Drama 'bepannah' - - but again, the story will be very very different, so hope you guys enjoy it.

This chapter contains some scenes which some of you may find disturbing.
__________

Ignore the mistakes!

Those mere sentences crushed the world of two lovers, pushing them in a dark hole where they have lost everything - - - even themselves. They gave lost everything. Every fibre of their bodies shivers with a pain that no one can give a name to - - - a pain which welms tears in their eyes even when they don't want to cry - - a pain that breaks them into pieces and they have already lost the hope of gathering them together.

Yeonjun dares to look at his brother who stands still, stiff. He dares to touch the broken Taehyung and that only shatters him more in pieces, the silver haired male falls on the ground, his eyes staring at nothing and dreamy.

"Hyung!" Yeonjun calls as he holds him by his shoulder when Taehyung doesn't says anything.

"This is a lie, th-they must have mistaken my Haru with someone else" Taehyung frowns as he wipes the tears which now roll down his cheeks - - he won't cry, why should he?

Yeonjun sobs, watching his brother like this, it's hard he knows.

"Hyung you have to accept it" Yeonjun bites his lips, they have to accept the reality.

"Haru promised me! He said he'll come back" Taehyung raises his voice, tries to stand up but falls back - - he has lost his strength. Yeonjun supports him but Taehyung pushes him.

"Hyung please" Yeonjun cries when Taehyung says that.

"junnie I know you never liked Haru but he promised me, he said he will come back and I will wait for him, this is nonsense" Taehyung mumbles.

"He is alive, I don't believe this fake news - - - he is alive... He is alive" Taehyung mutters, he is not speaking to yeonjun more like assuring himself that - - - - Haru is alive.

The door opens revealing Seokjin who gasps for breath and Yeonjun looks at him, runs by his side and hugs him.

"Jinnie hyung, look at TaeTae - - why is he acting like this?" Yeonjun asks, eyes filled with tears and Seokjin sighs, pecks his forehead and pats his back.

"Bring a glass of water junnie" Seokjin smiles and Yeonjun nods.

"Taehyung" Seokjin calls, the aforementioned male snaps his head towards him and runs towards him, clasps his hands.

"The news - - it's fake right? You are here to tell me that it's fake" Taehyung asks, voice filled with hope and Seokjin hates that he has to crush his hope.

"It's not fake Tae" Seokjin whispers and Taehyung halts, steps back leaving a gap between them and stares at Seokjin with - - - betrayed eyes.

"You too?" Taehyung chuckles humorlessly, his body is trembling but he denies to cry, his heart pounding in his chest rapidly as a dread spreads in his stomach, fear runs in his veins thinking about a possibility of - - - what if it is true?

Taehyung slaps him self, punishing himself - - - how could he think about that? Haru is alive, he knows - - he wants it to be true no matter what is happening in front of him. He still hopes.

Seokjin holds him in his arms, close to him because he is well aware that Taehyung is going to break any moment.

"I need to call Haru" Taehyung whispers to himself and grabs his phone, calls Haru and his heart stops beating when no one responds. He tries again and again and again.