Chapter-53: 𝚆𝚊𝚟𝚎

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔.

Don't report, don't act immature, that behavior is really annoying :)))

__________________

look for me, will you find me?

❝𝞛𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩

Taehyung arches his back when he feels fingers under his shirt, tracing over his stomach while other hand against his neck, pulling him more closer as the ravenette dips his tongue inside the younger's mouth, dancing erotically together as Jeongguk swallows every sound Taehyung makes.

Taehyung gasps when he feels the ravenette's hand slipping inside his pants, making him lift his pelvic region to make it easier as the ravenette traces the skin against his rim making the younger whimper in need.

Jeongguk breaks the kiss only to lean closer and run his tongue over the younger's ear, licking it sensually before nibbling over the soft skin earning a stifled moan from other male, clearly trying to restrain himself from creating any embarrassing noise----when they are still outside the court, in the car and at verge of losing their patience.

"Gukk!" Taehyung shrieks when he feels a finger slipping inside the ting muscle ring, unconsciously clutching his fingers against the ravenette's shirt, dipping his head in the chest to hide his face.

"Yes, baby?" Jeongguk replies, acting unknown as his fingers work into the younger who gasps harshly while finally looking up at the ravenette making him curse at the sinful sight---the expression on Taehyung's face is undeniably sultry and all strings holding the ravenette back snaps.

"I wanna do you now." Jeongguk whispers, rolling the windows up before starting the car, one-hand on the steering wheel while other prepping the younger who squirms around the seat.

"where are we going--oh!" Taehyung's body jolts when Jeongguk presses his finger at the spot, his prostate sending waves of chills all over his body.

"Hotel." Jeongguk grumbles, impatient as he stops the car in front of a building, hotel---helping Taehyung to look decent and feels his pants tighten at the lewd expression plastered on the younger's face---almost begging to be fucked.

Grabbing the keys in a fast pace, they walk inside the room and the moment they step in----their lips have found their way to graze upon each other, furiously kissing as they moan when their teeth clashes, loving the dance their tongues do together just like their feets that move on their own, as if rushing towards the bed while their hands tear off the clothes.

Striping themselves, the ravenette immediately steps back before sitting on the base of bed as he pats his thigh indicating the younger to straddle him which Taehyung does, gladly.

They both moan at the feeling on their skin pressed against each other, naked and the softness grazing them, the ravenette's hand moves lower to grope the cheeks of the younger who moves his hips, their hardened members colliding together as their lips meet each other in for a messy kiss, strings of saliva slipping down their mouth, they don't care of that.

Taehyung whines when the ravenette spanks his cheeks, breaking the kiss only to hide his face in the ravenette's neck, loving the burning sensation over his skin just like Jeongguk---chest swelling with satisfaction with the jiggle of the skin, his finger print covering the red skin before he massages it, groans when Taehyung starts kissing his neck.

"Wanna ride you, gukkie." Taehyung whispers in need and Jeongguk curses under his breath before resting his back against the bed, letting Taehyung a perfect room for his movement.