Chapter-46: 𝙻𝚞𝚍𝚞𝚜

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

The story is getting messy, uuuff :((
_______________

flirtatious love 」

Desperate gasps escaped from the lips of the male as he kept running, away----anywhere, his pace gradually slowing down until all he could do was take shaky steps, adamant to not look back----at the place where he left---his heart broken, Jeongguk's apartment.

Taehyung couldn't think properly, his train of thoughts all hazy until he reached the point where all he could do was---breath, gasping for air that his lungs required, almost giving up as he walks inside his shop, this time he locks it.

A sense of relief washes upon him as he finally slips down, knees hitting the ground with a loud thud, almost hurting from the intensity of it as a whimper escapes from his lips, eyes flooding with tears----he feels like a fool.

Happiness----it exists, yes in everyone's life but only for a short period of time, it let's you play the role of fool, expecting to live like this---with the happiness, only to crash your hopes down, ruthlessly.

Expectations---Taehyung had learned to not expect things from people yet he forgot---he should not expect anything from any thing, either a person or an object.

In the end, you are left with disappointment.

The male chokes slightly when his throat gains the burning sensation---like a rope covered with thorns wrapped around his throat---he doesn't want to feel anything---want to stay numb but he can't.

His stomach churns in a gradual manner, a wave of disgust fills inside him as he covers his mouth---this feeling----the pain continuing to run inside his vein in a slow manner as if wanting him to feel it, every second of it, pierced down in his memory.

Cruel, ruthless---are the words Taehyung wound define himself with.

He saw the look in Jeongguk's eyes----each feeling, he saw it---the pain, no longer hidden but was exposed to him----Jeongguk finally let him be vulnerable in front of him, yet he left---ran away.

Monster----one that contains with no feelings at all, nothing just numb---at least that's what people think for, but no one ever wonders that---why has one became a monster?

Was it the greed for power? The desperation of being filled with rage?

No one ever wants to be called as a monster-----not until they had done something totally unforgiven---Taehyung calls himself as a monster because----he broke hearts of two people, one belonged to his own self and other----belonged to the person that was willing to give his heart to him.

He broke it----watched the pieces falling down and Jeongguk did too, on his knees----with each tear that slid down from the ravenette's eyes---Taehyung felt this burn in his body, this anger with himself---disgusted to be there, nothing deserving at all.

He let himself get dragged into this imagination that seemed to be just too perfect for himself---yet he chose to believe in that, having a person who loves you---something that is too good to be true.

Taehyung shivers at the thought of Jeongguk thinking of him as a monster----makes him want to throw up, the thought being way too heavy for him to handle yet it keeps roaming in his mind.

He had reasons----for ending things up.

Reasons-----Taehyung wants to laughs at his pity reasons.

Stripper---no, he is not desperate for money and neither he is for attention for being a muse for elites or even random people.

Breaking up---that was the only way to keep things at bay, atleast for Taehyung---no matter how much Jeongguk insisted on helping, nothing wound change and even it would then what else---?