Chapter-38: 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔
______________

Cause all of me-----loves all of you

The way Jeongguk holds Taehyung's hands makes his heart ache----the grip is tight as if the ravenette is scared of letting go-----scared of losing him.

Taehyung lowers his face as Jeongguk's gaze follows his movement and his eyes soften when the silver haired male kisses his hand.

The ravenette smiles a little when Taehyung wipes his stained cheeks with the pad of his thumb before pressing their foreheads together as they keep their eyes closed, mesmerized.

"Don't leave me." Jeongguk repeats, sounds vulnerable as Taehyung slowly shakes his head.

"without you----I have no where to go." he replies, voice is calming.

Jeongguk lifts his hand to rest on Taehyung's cheek, caressing it with such tender that makes the silver haired male to lean in the touch----touch that sends shiver down his spine.

They stay silent, spellbound under their gaze which holds the universe behind them-----they have no where to go because they have found their home in each other.

The ravenette soon drives away, clearly doesn't wants to be here any longer. Once they reach home, Jeongguk steps out of the car and waits for Taehyung, stays in his spot as the other male walks towards him, circles his arm around the ravenette's forearm and leans on his side.

"Am I being clingy?" Taehyung asks suddenly, they stand near the car and Jeongguk chuckles at that.

"no, you are not ." Jeongguk immediately responds as his fingers brush against Taehyung's lips.

The silver haired male shudders when he feels fingers poking on his lips, cracks his lips open as Jeongguk's eyes darken, feels Taehyung's grip on his arm tighten and his eyes shine mischievously.

"Lick it like a good boy, you are." Jeongguk whispers, voice husky and eyes hooded as Taehyung nods before flicking his tongue against the digit, keeps staring at Jeongguk for guidance.

"Just like that, so hot---you are so hot." Jeongguk praises him as Taehyung moans at that.

What's more crazy is that they are doing this outside the house----even though they won't be seen and even if they do, they don't care at all.

Jeongguk curses under his breath from the lewd expression on Taehyung's face, it drives him crazy as he drags the silver haired male inside and walks straight towards his room.

Taehyung gasps when his back meets the door as his voice muffles when Jeongguk crashes their lips together, hands immediately curling against the ravenette's shoulders, pulling him closer as fingers thread on the locks while Jeongguk curls his hands around Taehyung's hips, grope his ass making the silver haired male to whine.

Tongues entangled, deep breaths and moans hitting the walls only to dodge back as they keep kissing each other, hands exploring each other's bodies as if they have never touched them before and that's beautiful----every time they touch each other, they crave for me as if a drug that would calm them-----together they are drunk in love.

Though their moment is startled with the phone call of Taehyung as Jeongguk groans loudly before hiding his face in the silver haired male's neck, catching his breath and feels his senses clouded with Taehyung's intoxicating scent, presses his face more into the skin, rubbing his nose slightly against the collarbone as Taehyung shudders at the feeling.

The silver haired male picks the call, sighs as his fingers ruffle onto Jeongguk's hair as he speaks and freezes, the ravenette notices that and leans back to let Taehyung talk properly but the younger tightens his grip around his neck, pulls him closer as he ends the call before sighing loudly.