Chapter-12: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

The fanart ooof -

YESH I updated!!!!
_____________

Third P. O. V.

Taehyung and driving---something that Jeongguk will surely not prefer to experience anymore, for sake of his life.

The ravenette has his mouth wide open his fingers threaded in his locks, tugging on them harshly more likely punishing him.

If Jeongguk would be asked what is most regretful decision he's ever made then he'll surely answer that Taehyung and his car.

"It's just a scratch, Jeongguk" Taehyung shrugs his shoulders, voice small yet no sign of regret. The ravenette snaps his head to his direction, pissed.

"do you have any idea what you have done?" Jeongguk asks his voice low and deep, restraining his anger not wanting to get harsh.

Taehyung sighs, his tongue runs over his lips nervously as he looks up at Jeongguk who's already staring at him.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung voices out, small and almost inaudible.

The ravenette let's out a humorless chuckle, tilts his head to side and throws his head back.

"How can you be so careless Taehyung? Just imagine what could have happened to us if we were on road? Thank God we were in the parking area" Jeongguk firmly speaks his voice wavering. Taehyung is about to apologize again when the ravenette speaks again.

"I should have never helped you" he sighs, voice tainted with regret and Taehyung looks at him, eyes flashing with hurt.

The ravenette holds his neck, trying to calm himself.

"What are we doing here Taehyung?" He asks, Taehyung stays silent.

Exactly, what are they even doing here? Proving that they still have hope that what if------ everything is a set up, what if----- they still have chances on proving the innocence of their partners.

Partners who are simply no longer there with them, not with them---not anyone to be found.

The ravenette steps forward and groans loudly, frustrated.

"What am I doing here---with you? Why are we still here in Busan inspecting if our partners have been cheating on us when we both know the truth" He raises his voice, his veins popping from his neck.

Taehyung lowers his gaze, his hands fisted tightly on his sides with his lips quivering, he won't cry.

"Why are we here Taehyung, why?" Jeongguk asks again, this time he sounds------tired.

Tired of the sudden chaos in his life, his world turned upside down within just two seconds. His eyes are no longer sparkling with shine of amusement but glint of pain flashes in them, rage is there and so is a lover caged in his own walls which are made of----love.

"I am tired---of everything." he utters softly, his eyes soften.

"I'm lost--- my heart aches butI don't want it! Why does it hurt so much even after I know everything! Every conspiracy----every betrayal is fresh for me" Jeongguk screams, his hands fisted.

Taehyung remains quiet--- what even is he supposed to say? He knows that Jeongguk is right here.

"I'm suffering here because of her but where is she? She's not even here then why am I still hurting? It's unfair." Jeongguk roars, harshly speaking his emotions---anger, pain and longing.

"why am I hurting alone, it's not me who cheated---what am I being punished for?" He whispers, he fears that he sounds so---- vulnerable. At his breaking point and yes he is breaking apart each and every single moment, second