Chapter-30: 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

Ignore the mistakes 💜
___________

a broken heart is beautiful too.

"Jeongguk--" Taehyung moans as the ravenette captures his lips again, makes the kiss passionate by pulling the younger with his waist, causing their chests to collide together but Taehyung pushes him away gently.

"they are outside!" Taehyung whispers, they are inside the kitchen and Jeongguk's mother is sitting in the hall and soobin----he must be wandering around because, Jeongguk doesn't let's him enter his apartment---and won't be surprised if he finds his perfumes go missing.

" so what? I want to kiss you." the ravenette says in a whiny tone making Taehyung to softly push him away and turn around.

"not now, help me with glasses." Taehyung sighs as he picks the tray and jug filled with juice while the ravenette rolls his eyes but collects the glasses nonetheless.

"they were leaving---but you had to stop them." Jeongguk grumbles as he walks around the counter placing the glasses there and leans on the counter, stares at Taehyung who chuckles.

"she's your mother, be respectful." Taehyung smiles as Jeongguk folds his arms around his chest, Taehyung looks at him and tilts his head to side.

"What? I did what you told me to, here are the glasses." Jeongguk says before the younger could and Taehyung shakes his head before walking towards the ravenette and opening the tap before washing the glass.

The ravenette gets sneaky, stands behind Taehyung and wraps his arms around his waist, the younger let's him because--- Jeongguk won't listen to him.

Though the younger does loves the feeling of Jeongguk's hot lips pressed against his neck, making his eyes roll back of his head and the glass in his hand shaky.

"Jeongguk---no-" Taehyung stutters and the ravenette's hand sneak inside his shirt, laying flat on Taehyung's tummy, then goes up and teases his pink bud which leaves Taehyung shuddering mess, he puts the glass down and his hand goes up only to press it against the ravenette's neck as he swivels his head to his direction.

Their eyes lock together, Taehyung can see the teasing glint in Jeongguk's eyes and he can't help but love the smirk on his lips----makes his touch churn with a rush in his body.

Kissing each other is like dancing in rain, it is like an exciting kind of sensation that you can't help but fall in love with.

And then again, their lips connect in for a fierce kiss, rough and brutal---each press has pleasure filled in it and Taehyung moans in the ravenette's mouth then Jeongguk's hand trail down his skin, inside Taehyung's pant---tracing the clothed member of younger.

Jeongguk smirks in the kiss when the younger whines, breaks the kiss only to turn Taehyung making him face him and leans down only to hook his hands under the younger's thighs before lifting Taehyung up only to make him sit on the counter and stands in middle of his thighs.

They share a look of pure want and desperation---no hesitancy or fear, they are confident---they want each other, the ravenette tries to find any uncomfort in Taehyung's eyes, kisses him when he finds none.

Hands itching to touch each other, lips pressed firmly with each steamy moan they release, their hearts beating loudly with the rush in their body, makes things more exciting.

It isn't about touching each other or satisfying their needs----it's about the intimacy they share in the moments when they touch----when their bodies meets, the fire within them ignites, makes them shine within the darkness which surrounded them----they want to feel more than that, with each other---they do.