Chapter-44: 𝙽𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚎

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔!

My puppies, muah<3!
______________

「you are my secret nepenthe 」

Sometimes people tend to find themselves-----at places where they have lost themselves.

Just like that, Jeongguk tends to search himself----in Taehyung----his eyes, he finds himself---- a part of himself hidden in those eyes which hold softness and love----Jeongguk has felt it without touching it, he melts there----every time.

Lost, he may seem to others, but for him-----he wants to lose himself, he does it every day----every moment when their eyes meet----just like their breaths hitch, just like their heart skipping beats----the tingling sensation only grows wilder with each gaze.

The ravenette has never loved before----he is new to this, but with Taehyung---everything comes naturally, he can't seem to control himself----he loses it, his control and himself----

----in Taehyung.

The ravenette smiles, a soft one which appears naturally onto his lips, just a mere thought of his lover and he is a goner.

The ravenette doesn't sleeps, he rather watches Taehyung, looking peaceful yet so ethereal, then again----with no trial, Taehyung is beyond words----for him, he has no words to compare Taehyung with----no word to explain this feeling which keeps growing, wilder and wilder.

Love----what Jeongguk has for Taehyung is beyond that.

More than love itself, more than anything, a selfless feeling that knows no bound---boundless is the feeling and so is the moment---with Taehyung, Jeongguk lives in this boundless moment.

________________

Taehyung opens his eyes when the throb in his head grows, wincing softly as he sits up, looks around and his eyes widen----he is at Jeongguk's place.

Somewhere he should not be, not now atleast.

The younger immediate jumps out of the bed before he walks down the stairs, his eyes graze over the figure sitting on the couch, looks away as he rushes towards the door.

The ravenette frowns at the noise, swivels his head at the direction and his eyes widen a little when they land on Taehyung----looking displeased.

"Taehyung, wait." Jeongguk voices out as the younger tries to enter the code on the door, groans when it is incorrect, tries again and again.

Now the ravenette stands behind him, arms folded around his chest as he looks at Taehyung, sighs.

"I have changed the pass code, last night." Jeongguk confirms and the younger halts his action.

"open it." Taehyung demands, doesn't looks at Jeongguk----he can't.

The ravenette remains silent before he moves forward to grab Taehyung's wrist, pulling it towards himself as the younger stumbles back, his back pressed against the ravenette's chest.

"we need to talk, Taehyung." Jeongguk informs, the hold on Taehyung's wrist is soft, not wanting to hurt him and the younger grits his teeth.

"no we don't, let go." Taehyung yanks his hand but the ravenette instantly tightens his hold, still gentle.

"Taehyung, stop running from me for God's sake!" Jeongguk says, sounding frustrated, he has every reason to be.

"Jeongguk, you don't understand." Taehyung says, this time softly---voice quivers a little and the ravenette groans, his hands move on both sides of Taehyung before he turns him around, finally facing him yet the younger looks away.