หก

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭: “𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝”

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭: “𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝”

꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

Tuesday, i hate tuesdays! Its club day and for sure P'Guy will give us another task! Its been a month but I didn't remember I been happy to attend in my club. Bright is just giving me headaches in every guitar lesson we had! The morning heat also irritates me! Good thing I saw my friends sitting in the main cafeteria.

"Hey— what is that?" There is pictures in the table.

"W-Win!" Am I a ghost to make them shocked like that? They hide the pictures immediately. I sit in front of them.

"Gulf, Mew, explained that to me." They look tensed huh?

"Don't overthink okay? We're just drunk, that's all!" They are suspicious.

"Really?" The pictures says they have something.

"Oum!"

"Really Mew?" I asked Mew this time because he is so quiet.

"Yah" He answered.

"Okay if you say so, I will not think that two of you are boyfriends." That makes Gulf blush so bad.

"You! Shut up!" He about to hit me but I stood up and ran away from him. We look like children that playing in the playground.

"Why are you blushing?"

"I'm not!" His answer is in high pitch tone, I'm really doubting them. 

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"Harder." I can feel his breathe in my ear.

"W-What Bright?" *gulped*

"I said press it harder." 0.0

"Your fingers, press it harder to the guitar dumbass!" I laughed hard. He is funy when he is annoyed. I'm just playing with him.

"You may go now." Its like I heard angels singing around me. Its already 6:00 PM. My last class ended in lunch time but I have to stay here because of club day.  I place the guitar to its old place and was about to go down while P'Guy forgot about the week task—

"Win, sit down. I forgot to tell something." I just deeply breathe inside and out, disapproval breathing. I go back in my sit beside Bright that has devilish smirked on his face. He is so much happy because of what happened!