สิบ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 (แค่หน้าจอ)” 𝐏𝐀𝐀𝐌

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 (แค่หน้าจอ)” 𝐏𝐀𝐀𝐌

꒰ ❛ win ❜ ꒱

( IN THE PARKING LOT )

"Is that still hurts?" Is he stupid? The edge of my lips is bleeding, am I look okay?

( IN THE CAR )

"Do you want to go in the hospital?" I'm not okay but don't overreact.

( WHILE IN THE ELEVATOR )

"Why are you so quiet." I am irritated!

( CONDO )

"Come here let me put an ice on your face." I didn't listen and headed towards our room. But this stubborn man is grabbing me in the kitchen and let me sit on the kitchen stool. Meanwhile he was busy hunting my cold pack.

"Don't cry, this is for you." He said while fixing the cold pack.

"The hell, I'm not going to—SHIA BE CAREFUL!"

"I told you don't cry." There, he was teasing me now. He is intentionally putting to much force in my damage lips to make me hissed.

"Stop getting on my nerves." He just smile and became careful.

"I'm sorry." I stopped him putting cold pack in my swollen lips.

"Why are you guys fighting?" He avoiding my eye contact and play with the ice pack.

"You didn't know, before you transfer in our university. We already had physical fights, not once nor twice. We really can't be in one place together because both of our gangs are not in good terms."

"And the reason is?"

"Stop being your curiousity, you should go in the bathroom first." So damn selfish!

The next day, Bright still the chef and I'm just the eater. He decided that use a same car going in the campus.

"Are you dumb!? What if people will know that you and I are living in the roof!"

"What's the problem with that? Are you shy?" This moron is smirking.

"I'm not! But I care what will my friends will say. Most of all, Zee wants me to stay away from you." He just give an irritating look and grab me inside his car. He's really getting on my nerves! Early in the morning!