สิบสอง

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐀𝐍𝐋” 𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐀𝐍𝐋” 𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

꒰ ❛ win ❜ ꒱

"I already saw and posted each group of your the video online so it can also encourage other youth to learn or give knowledge in music. I hope that each of you learned something in our major activity." Our club president said. It's club day so I have to attend here before going home. Bright isn't here because they don't have a class so he is lazy to attend the club. So damn lucky.

I saw our video online earlier and it gain thousand of reacts, comments and share. Not because of my charm but because of Bright Vachirawit. He is indeed popular not only in our school but also in other campuses.

"We decided to gave you a break and let's proceed our practice next meeting. We will just prepare a short list of suprises for you guys so stay tuned next week. Don't you dare to skip our next practice." P' Pornn gave us an "eye-to-eye" look. Why I feel something bad on their suprise?

I didn't waste my time to disappear in our club room and hurriedly went outside the school but I saw Mew and Gulf. So I decided to buy food and join their chitchat.

"I want to see your dog!"

"NO!" It seems they look suprised when I raised my voices, "I mean my condo is in the mess so instead you will visit my condo, we are the who will visit yours." I just gave them an assuring look. They can't really go visit my condo or else they will Bright and will think bad about it.

Mew, Gulf and I are sitting in one of the garden's bench. There is also a small pond here with some fishes. This is my favorite spot here in campus because it's not noisy and has a fresh air.

"Okay, this coming wednesday. Anyway, I already moved out from my old condo." Mew is feeding Gulf a snack while Gulf will let Mew drink in his own soda. I'm just an extra here, I wanna go home 🥲

"Why? Where?" I bitterly sip my own soda and grab a bite of my sandwich.

"We decided to save money by just renting one condo." Mew looks really happy on their idea.

"Save money your ass. Don't cover your real intention to be with Gulf 24/7."

"Oho, Win I bet that you will also the same thing when you and Zee become boyfriends. Yiee." I lightly kick his leeg. Speaking of Zee, he chatted me this morning. He said, he could have arrived earlier, his aunt's condition could have not worsened. He is really worried that all I can do is to cheer him up.