ห้า

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “ 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 ” 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍

 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “ 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 ” 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍

꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

"Ey Win!" I snapped back to the reality.

"What?"

"We said, what happened to your date with your Love!" They are really interested in my love life. We are now having a lunch break in the engineering cafe. This is the closest area in our next class.

"Date your ass, that's a group dinner!" I don't know if I can be her "bestfriend" after she broked my heart. I can't even have a courage to reply her texts.

"What!?" Pluem and JJ said in unison.

"She invited me because she treat me as her bestfriend and she wanted us to know that she and that damn white guy are together! I'm also have a white skin why?" I mumble the last part.

"Us?" Khao asked. Why did I say "us"?

"Her... boyfriend's friends." I'm really not comfortable saying their names.

"Who are they?" Why are they too curious grrr.

"Look what we have here!" I almost spit the blue hawaiian I'm drinking. That voice!

"Metawin, did you miss me?" Is this they are our seniors so they sit without asking us? My friends gave them a wai so I did. I forgot that they are my seniors.

"Never." My friends gave me a suspicious looks maybe because they can't imagine when I started talking with this gangsters. 

"So honest, ouch." Then they start digging in their plates. That time the whole cafeteria became silent. Oho, it's because Mew and his gang is approaching our way. I guess they need something to me.

"Last time I checked said he is arrogant and annoying. How come you are eating with him?" I almost choke from my saliva. Did I really say that? If I really say, is that really required to say that in front of him? Oh no, why this Bright Vachirawit is looking on me while he is eating his food. I'm not overreacting but he is aggressively eating his food. Nervousness possess my body. I stood up to go in the corner to talk with my friends.

"Anyway Mew and Gulf, what's the matter? You are with Zee's gang." This is really embarrassing, everyone's attention is on us.