สิบสาม

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮” 𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐈

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮” 𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐈

꒰ ❛ win ❜ ꒱

"You still have a light fever, do you want to go in the hospital?" Bright help me to sit and made me comfortable to lean on the headboard comfortably. Unlike yesterday, I have no headache or body pain. I just feel like a soft jelly who have no strength to do this or that.

"No, I feel better now." The chuachua jumped on the bed and barked at me. Her tail is wiggling and seems she already recovered from injury.

"Let's visit your doctor once I regain my strength again, okay?" She was wagging her tail, so cute.

*Meow* *Meow*

"Oho, your answering again." She even rubbing herself to my arms. My roommate caressed his cat's head. I'm pulling her away because I'm scared that she will scratch me.

"She's like that to pass her scent to you inshort she's marking you."

"Marking me? Am I a territory?"

"Something like that because she's now accepting you so be nice to her."

"As if I want her."  His cat has so much attitude, just look at her eyes!

"You will learn to love her, trust me." He gave me a different gaze this time that made my spirit awake. Is he really talking about his cat?

"I-I'm hungry. Do we have a food already?" Shia, I don't want to leave the bed but I don't want to see his teasing smile.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

It's monday again, last saturday Bright didn't attend his classes just to take care of me. What should I do to thank him?

"Win, your phone, it keeps ringing." Pluem told me. We're here at canteen because we have three hours vacant before the next class. But I still have no appetite to eat many food like before. I told them that I will go not too far away to answer the phone call. Oh, it's Zee. I forgot to call back when he was calling while I was sick.

"Zee! What's up—"

"Why are you not answering my calls this past two days? What happened to you, I'm worried."

"I'm sorry Zee, I had high fever but I'm okay now."

"Did you called your mother when you was sick?" Crap, should I say there was no need to call at home because Bright took care of me?