ยี่​สิบ​เจ็ด

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟” 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟” 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊

꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

"Win?" At the same time Zee comes out from the house however he froze on his spot when he saw that I'm not alone.

"Z-Zee?" Aunty Kade slowly walked towards us but I stopped her for walking more in Zee's side, "Why are you with Win? You know what, everyone is looking for him." I can see how my best friend's lips twitched and grind his teeth like he was thinking something. I held tightly on Aunty Kade's hand.

"Let's go aunty, let's run now." However, she didn't bother to move her feet and gently let go of my hand from holding her. That made me confused.

"You should go first now, Win, I need to talk to my son."

"Son? Do you also has an amnesia?"

"He is a dangerous aunty! Let's go." Then she took a few steps forward near Zee so I didn't have a choice but to stand beside her and pointed the knife to him.

"I wish I really had one but look, I'm here in front of you. I can really see you face to face, you're grown up now." I slowly lowered the knife because I was taken aback by Aunty Kade's emotion. Meanwhile, Zee only has a serious face.

"How did you know this place?"

"After you persist in living with your aunt abroad, I found out that you didn't go to the states but continue to live here in Chiang Mai. That's why I asked for your whereabouts from your aunty." Aunty Kade keeps walking forward to reach Zee. Perhaps she truly misses Zee because I can't bring myself to stop her.

"Ever since, I have always been watching you from afar. Don't worry, I'm not stalking you that much, I just want to make sure you're safe and happy." He suddenly pushed Aunty Kade. That's why I unconsciously dropped the knife and moved beside aunty.

"Seriously, what's your problem!?" He laughs like a psycho, it's irritating to hear.

"Making sure that I'm safe and happy? That's absurd. Why? Are you guilty for destroying my family?" I can hear aunty starting to sob.

"Why are you still pointing it at me Zee? You're grown up now, you can now understand your father's situation well back then. You know… you know that your mother is the one who cheated on your father. You know too well… that before I came to your father's life. Your family is already broken. So why? Why do you always blame me for everything? What did I do wrong?" That time, tears slowly escaped from Zee's eyes. It's no longer anger you can see in his eyes, agony and confusion is also there.