เจ็ด

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐈
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝”

꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

"Oho! Why are these cars so slow! I don't want to arrive there late in the evening!" We are just riding a car from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and the traffic made me want to fly so bad to my mom's home. We can't be late in dinner time or my mom will be sad without my presence!

"Just calm down and drink this, you are talking to much." Bright handed me a bottle of water. Okay fine I will calm down 😤 Suddenly, my phone vibrates.

"Hey, Zee! I thought my mom is calling me."

"Why? Are you not going home for your mom's birthday?"

"Not yet because we are stock in this fucking traffic!"

"Hey calm down." *laughing*

"Wait, what again? We?"

That really calms me from frustration because of nervousness change my mood.

"W-We, as in with taxi driver." I said with nervous laugh.

"Ooh, anyway I call you to send my greetings to your mother."

"Sure! I-I will say it to her later." *nervous laugh*

"Thanks, Win. Take care."

"Y-Yeah, take c-care." I press the end button. Why I am nervous? I feel like I did a big crime because I lied to him that Bright is with me not a taxi driver—

"Taxi driver huh?" Bright is looking at me like a dead meat. Grrr 😖

"I-I am sorry. I'm just...just.."

"Never mind." Then he focus again in driver because we can finally move now. I just face the window and sleep. I was awakened by the sudden stop of the vehicle.

"What happened?" He stepped out from the car, I also did and he check our tires.

"You're too heavy so our tires flatten." WHAT!?

"Your body is more than big than mine!" I kick the tire out of frustration.

"Hey, calm down. Just call your mother to fetch us here." I sat in the back of the car and texted my mother. Good thing, she reply right away.

"Beautiful." I turned to my right, I didn't notice that Bright also sit beside me. I follow what he is looking and I just realized that our car stop near the seashore. I really love this kind of scenery, the beautiful sunset in seashore.