เก้า

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 (ทุกฤดู)” 𝐌𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐓

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 (ทุกฤดู)” 𝐌𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐓

꒰ ❛ gulf ❜ ꒱

"Stop being clingy!" So bold of this man to hug me from behind. Mew and I are decided to date here in marine theme park since we are on vacation. Yes, we are dating.

"Why! Don't be angry, I just want to hug my boyfriend." I smack his arm, he hissed.

"You should do that in front of Win not here!" I feel shy because someone might see us.

"Don't be angry. We will tell him soon, I'm waiting for the right moment." He even hug me more.

"Shia... Gulf? Mew?" Oh fuck, who's that?

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

"

It's unexpected to see you here." Too many people in world but I met my ex back then in Chiang Mai here in Bangkok!

"Namtan, are you also studying here in Bangkok?" She's still sophisticated and feminine like before. It's look like the group at her back is her friends.

"No, I'm here with my friends. We are here to shoot a short film for our group project. How about you? Are you here alone?" She took the empty chair besides me and sit, "Is this a street food? Can I have it?" I nod that shows my agreement.

"No, I'm waiting my friend from the comfort room."

"Is that Zee?"

"No, a new friend of mine. We just came back from Chiang Mai, we did some short tutoring class for the sake of our club's activity." New friend? Really, Bright is my friend now?

"What a waste, we should stay in Chiang Mai and do the film there so I can hang out with you. You know I miss you."

"Stop saying that thing, you just want to finish my food! You ate the last two sticks!" I pinched her smooth cheeks.

"Stop Win! I'm saying the truth! Why, are you taken now?" Suddenly Bright appeared and slam his bag in the table that creates a loud sound. This guy didn't failed to show his rudeness as always.

"Oh, your friend is here. I guess let's just talk in other time. I will just dm you on your Instagram. See you!" She bid good bye with me and Bright. I just wave my hands. I don't know what's with her today. Damn, she's the one who dumped me before because of unknown reason. In the end we decided to be friends.

"You scared her, can you be gentle sometimes?"

"Sorry to say but being gentle is not in my vocabulary." Oh right, I remember that time he punch me.

"Why? Are you disappointed that I interrupt your sweet moments?"

"Stop messing me." Everyone will get annoyed if they are in my situation. That time, I coincidentally look at the entrance of the marine theme park near in our location. I have a damn 20/20 perfect vision and I can assure you that I saw my two friends in the entrance line while clingy to each other? As far as I know, Mew hates skinship. I'm not judgemental but their vibe is giving me more meaning.

"You want to go there?" Bright seems notice that my attention is in that park.

"Hell no! Even the fishes and I has barrier, they are still giving me the chills that they might came out and bit me. They are scary!" (HAHAHA underwater creatures are cute but we all know that Win is scared in all animals except on his beloved charlotte and his new dog.)

"But I think I saw my friends in the entrance. Then if you will treat me, I will go." That's because of my damn curiosity will not let me sleep. Then Bright didn't hesitate to buy us a ticket.

"You have a generous site huh?" He just give me a deadly look, I smile in return 😊

"Woah, that's a big one."  The big stringray fish that floating above us. Its swims like it has a wings but it's looks scary. I think that fish is bigger than me.

"Are you okay?" I forgot that Bright is with me. I should act manly that have no fear in any kind of animals.

"I'm okay but let's look around first." We're just strolling and look at different kind of fishes. There is also a mermaid show in the corner.

"You don't want to take pictures?" Bright ask me.

"You want? Go there, I will be your photographer." Don't underestimate me. I'm good at this 😎 After the short pictorial, since we can't see my friends, we decided to head upstairs to watch the cute dolphins.

"Shia... Gulf? Mew?"

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

After the chaos, we decided to settle it here in a restaurant. But it's look like the the main issue here is why I am with Bright.

"Don't try to change the issue here, Mew and Gulf." Gulf soften his face.

"I'm sorry, we didn't mean to hide anything to you. I don't have the courage to tell you."

"We're friends, no need to hide."

"Then why are you two are together?" I'm not even finish sulking here then they will ask that.

"We did an activity in Chiang Mai for our Music Club."

"Chiang Mai?!" I just nod towards Mew.

"I'm just going in the toilet." Bright stood up on his chair and went on the corner.

"Wait a minute." And Mew also went in the toilet.

"So Gulf, when everything start." I asked him with a teasing tone.

"Stop that look Win, I'll kick your ass." I laughed, "Just this recently, and this is supposedly our first date."

"Oho, I feel guilty because we interrupt your date." While we're having a small talk we didn't know that Mew and Bright is starting to fight.

"Wait Win, what's happening there."

"Shia, it's Mew and Bright!" We tried to stop them but one of them just hit me on my lips that made them stop.

"Win!"

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

suprise, proceed in the next chapter