ยี่​สิบ​ห้า

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧” 𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐄

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧” 𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐄

꒰ ❛ bright ❜ ꒱

"Bright!" Mix hurriedly approached me once I came out from my car, "What did your mother say?" I closed my eyes out of disappointment and gave a heavy sigh.

"My mother has no idea, she didn't meet Win for the whole day."

"What do you mean!?" Mix grabbed my collar but his boyfriend Earth grabbed him back to his old seat and made him calm.

"This is all your fault! I trust you about Win's condition and you even cheated on him, you're such a jerk!" This is not the right time to clear my name.

"Let's find Win first and I will let you beat me after this. Now, tell me the whole story." He gave me a sharp gaze then rolled his eyes. I sat in front of them and drank water to ease my anxiety, I'm hoping it wasn't related to Zee. Mix just called me earlier and I drove as fast as I could to reach here in Chiang Mai.

"I don't know exactly, after Win and I parted ways, he told me that he is going to sleep in your house since he also wants to talk with Aunty Kade. Then this evening, he just suddenly phoned me telling me that he remembered everything! I told him that I will go to his place but he told me that he will come to my house, he even told me that he already knows about the real killer of your father Bright." I suddenly felt chills and other unexplained feelings when I heard about my father's case, "B-But… right at that moment… I suddenly heard a loud noise and the call got disconnected. I don't know what that noise is, Bright, I… I should have come with him. I shouldn't let him alone and —"

"Stop crying Mix, you didn't know about this either so stop blaming yourself." Earth is now comforting his boyfriend. Does he already remember everything? Including that day? He must be scared…

"Earth is right, stop blaming yourself Mix. We will find Win, he will be safe." I also don't know how or where we will start finding him, however we must find him.

"Bright!" All of our attention focused on the two people who just came. I hate it but I have to ask for help from these two.

"This is Mix, Win's close friend in grade school and his boyfriend, Earth." They just nod to each other as greetings, "This is Gulf and his boyfriend, Mew. They are both Win's close friends in highschool."