สิบเจ็ด

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦” 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦” 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀

꒰ ❛ win ❜ ꒱

Flashback

"Ice cream helps me to feel better because it has a sweet taste." I was supposed to eat my ice cream but I can't help but to give this to this kid. He just looked back at me without saying anything.

"How old are you?" I pushed him a little to make space for me at the bench and sit beside him.

"12" I saw him this morning, he was being bullied at the back of the school. He still has a dirty mark on his polo from what happened earlier.

"You look younger than me but I'm 10 years old now." I took a spoonful of ice cream and made a delicious expression. He became look curious of taste of ice cream.

"Ah" I open my mouth a little to show him what he should do and eventually, the latter opened his mouth and ate the ice cream that made me feel so proud that I made him eat the ice cream. Most of all, he gave me a small smile.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

I slowly opened my eyes and scanned the place where I was. After a few moments, I realized that I'm in my condo now and Bright was sitting beside me.

"Why are you sleeping in that position?" I slowly get up and carefully straighten his body to the bed while I'm holding his head and place it on the pillow. Then I remember what happened last night.

The time that Bright faced me with his little bloody face, my head suddenly felt a headache after something came up in my mind. A variety of faces that I didn't know, I don't think I already met them. Most of all, the faces of young kids. What was that? I didn't know I passed out. Good thing, I'm with Bright, he also protected me last night.

"Hey, wake up now." I gently call his name but still no response so I shake him little by little until I shake him with force. But suddenly, I lost my posture because he suddenly grabbed my arm, making our distance so close.

"Is that how you thank me after what I did last night?" His voice was deeper than usual because maybe he just woke up. I grabbed my arm back before I got immersed by his appearance. He's still handsome even though he just woke up, the world is really unfair. I just realized this because most of the time, Bright wakes up first.