สี่

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: "ตกลงฉันคิดไปเองใช่ไหม" 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: "ตกลงฉันคิดไปเองใช่ไหม" 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐓

꒰ ❛ win ❜ ꒱

I smell something nice that makes me hungry. Its thursday, my first class is 10 AM and its only 7 AM. I took a quick shower because its cold in the morning.

"Perfect timing, let's eat." I almost forgot I had a room mate. I sit in front of him and check the dishes. Wow, looks good. I already have a plate so I took the dishes into my plate and taste.

"You cooks well. In the past days I'm here, I never cook for myself. Because I don't even know how to cook." I giggle softly. He didn't response and he just quietly eat his meal. Suddenly my phone vibrates and I answer the call with a loving voice like her name.

"Love! Good morning!" What a good day to start, my day is already complete!

"Good morning Win! Sorry to interrupt you but are you free tonight?"

"Of course, I told you I will not reject you. 5555+"

"That's nice to hear because I'm planning to treat you tonight." My love will treat me? She is asking for a dinner? Dinner date?!

"Woah, sure! Just text me later!" I can't hide my smile after I ended the call not until I saw Bright's cold stares. Okay, will focus on my meal.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"You are cool while you are reporting earlier Win!" Pluem Pongpisal said to me. We just finished our last class and we are in the bench fixing our things.

"I told you, join in our group and you will never lose." They are too proud on my report that's why we got a higher grade.

"Hey, we got the highest grade because of our efforts! Stop praising me!" I emphasize the word "our"

"Uhm-umh, our Win is shy." JJ tease me. Right thing my Love calls me, I just gave my papers to them and immediately stand up in my sit.

"Love!"

"Oh-oh~ he left this checked reports for his Love." I didn't mind they teasing and go straight to my car. They already know that we have a date today with my love.

"I will wait in the entrance Win!" I hanged up the call after our short talk. I should not make her wait. The restaurant is not too far so it's not hard to be on time.