สิบเอ็ด

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐅𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐊𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐞 (คนนี้)” 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁

꒰ ❛ win ❜ ꒱

"Woah, this restaurant looks fancy!" Unlike last night, we are all siting in a corner of first floor.

"Right, their food is also delicious. Let's eat now." Just like what I promised to JJ, Pluem and Khao yesterday, I took them here where Zee threat me dinner last night.

"Let's take a picture, I will post it on instagram!" Good thing we only have two classes this morning and afternoon so before dinner time, our class ended. We order our choosen dishes and dessert then we started to eat.

"Ah, Win. I heard that your friend Zee will stop attending school. What happened?" Pluem asked me.

"Just for a while because he need to take care of his sick aunt in abroad. That's why I'm with him last night, we hangout before he leaves." Right after I said that, they gave me a malicious looks. Damn it.

"I see why you rejected us last night." JJ started to tease me.

"Understand him, he needs to be with his boy—friend." Khao intentionally putting stress in the words boy and friend.

"Stop that or I will kick you ass right here."

"Stop it guys, his blushing!" Pluem added. What more if I share to them that Zee likes me. It will be more chaos.

"I also like you."

"Win are you okay?"

"Drink this water."

"I told you stop teasing him."

After an hour and a half I guess? We decided to go home and bid goodbye to each other. I can't do anything to stop the time, I still don't want to go home yet. I'm not ready to see Bright at my condo. Should I tell mom that I need to kick him out at my place?

So that I'm here walking alone in this dark alley. Please, just don't rain tonight. But guess what, after a few minutes there is a few droplets I felt fallinh from the sky. Shia, so unlucky. Before it gets worse I started to walk fast.

*Sound of dog that in pain*

My eyes widened when I stopped to look around to find out where that sound is coming from. There is an animal, what should I do? I can't run because I'm a bad runner, that dog might reach and bite me. However, to my surprise, it was a poor little dog lying in a corner, stacked up in boxes. I want to act like I didn't see this creature but it's whimpering and calling for me. I have no choice but to move away the heavy box on him. Then I throw the things inside the box and carefully put the dog inside because it's looks like he was injured. So I have to go in pet's clinic? Yes I guess. I have to walk holding the box that has inches away from me.